AVIC411.com

New european version 3.010100 available for download

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me the same i read everiting but the problem is that my englis is not so good so it is diffecult to do

i first what to do the wince update but it wont working wen i put my f900 on than pres map.eject menu and reset (small pen) then you must here e piep on speakers but i dont what do i wrong?.

can sombody help?. it s difficult

for me the same i read everiting but the problem is that my englis is not so good so it is diffecult to do

i first what to do the wince update but it wont working wen i put my f900 on than pres map.eject menu and reset (small pen) then you must here e piep on speakers but i dont what do i wrong?.

can sombody help?. it s difficult

I didnt hear anything either.

The important part is you should see a blue screen that say "press reset". Here you enter the pass-combination. (you see a * for each button you press)

If you do it correctly you get into the service menu and there you can flash the winCE image.

-C

HEY...... the ass is up to you......

You have to learn and read to get things done..... That a standard life lesson.....

I am not that bad......I will give you a hint: search on author m moogle

Sorry I was rude. Bad time for me to have posted. Thanks for the hint, it has told me everything I needed to know :)

BTW for any UK'ers in here, I phoned Pioneer Uk earlier and they were aware of the update and said it would be out soon, cost in the uk..... £200!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OK heres what happened to me today.

So first off I backed up my F900.

Updated with the latest V3 WinCE, all went well.

Then as per instructions from here, I booted using testmode 2.3, worked fine and copied the new APC folder across.

Result - stuck on Startup in Progress. I could access the ipod/Fm etc.. but once I pressed Map, I couldn't ok the saftey screen and then it wouldnt go back to the main menu!

So i've not reflashed back to the original winCE and put my backup back into it.

All is working as it should now. So where did I go wrong? This is UK F900 btw, which is probably the cause of the problems?

Any ideas?

OK heres what happened to me today.

So first off I backed up my F900.

Updated with the latest V3 WinCE, all went well.

Then as per instructions from here, I booted using testmode 2.3, worked fine and copied the new APC folder across.

Result - stuck on Startup in Progress. I could access the ipod/Fm etc.. but once I pressed Map, I couldn't ok the saftey screen and then it wouldnt go back to the main menu!

So i've not reflashed back to the original winCE and put my backup back into it.

All is working as it should now. So where did I go wrong? This is UK F900 btw, which is probably the cause of the problems?

Any ideas?

You need to replace yor easyrider file with the 2.007 hacked easy rider, same thing happened to me and others, hacked easy rider fixes the problem you described..