AVIC411.com

Anyone have AVIC-Z110BT? Crutchfield in stock! Amazon $1469!

can anyone answer my question's?

is the price diff between the X910 and the Z110 worth the diff in what I see as really only 1.2 inches in display size.

and does anyone know of a way to incorp digital vehicle dynamic gauges thru either units?

Thank you for any help/opinion you can give me.

Joe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said, "Whatever, douchebag" and then and hour later got the email from Crutchfield that it was in stock. Ordered it, and it came in the next day. Figured out the bypass the day after that. Screw that dude. The couple hundred bucks isn't worth dealing with an asshole, in my opinion.

-B-

What did you do to figure out the bypass? Can you give a few more details? Thanks.

can anyone answer my question's?

is the price diff between the X910 and the Z110 worth the diff in what I see as really only 1.2 inches in display size.

and does anyone know of a way to incorp digital vehicle dynamic gauges thru either units?

Thank you for any help/opinion you can give me.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I started with the X910BT but was just not that impressed for the $$$$. I upgraded to the Z110BT and all I can say is WOW. It is worth the extra money. It is not the exact same functionality as the X series, in most things it is better.

One of my favorite things is the Contact List that is viewed from my phone, over Bluetooth, I don't have to transfer them and they will always be up to date. I also liked the Bluetooth Stereo.

And it also ,by default, has RDS!

thanks for the info, any idea on the vehicle dynamics? I read pioneer site no info, I emailed and have not had a response in over a week, i really need the dynamics but i do not want to have to install another screen and unit not to mention the coin it would cost to do it.

Joe-

yeah , but im talking about rpm,volts, amps,fuel consumption,horse power and a few others.

This has been a disapointment to me too. Even simple GPS information (like speed, elevation, etc) isn't there. Sure you can dig deep into the 3d calibration to find the vss speed, but it's a headache, and, quite frankly, useless.

I thought the system had a fuel logging feature that would calc fuel economy and let you download it. So I was just wondering (other then the cool factor) why you want to display speed, RPM, etc? I get displaying things like G-forces, boost, and other performance / tuning stuff but that seems more inline to have a DAQ system.

I just got an email from Amazon saying my order was canceled!!! This is ridiculous... I was hoping to get it this week... Does anyone know where else I can get it from?

moiz7, Which retailer thru Amazon gave you the shaft?

Joe

DiscountJungle. It really sucks, I have to find one by Friday now and pay for overnight shipping somewhere...

Ok so I ended up ordering from the other Amazon seller, audioonline, for $1469.47 including expedited shipping.

Wow, went from paying $1,329 to $1469... Why are the prices so different across vendors?

I usually would have waited until this unit hits eBay... but my car has been ripped apart for a long time now and couldn't go an additional week or two.

Well, I got my order in early last week at that "place-of-questionable-customer-service" for ~$1197 before the price went up. Just e-mailed me saying it ships tomorrow. If it fails to materialize, I'll just bite the bullet and go Crutchfield for the great service and hand-holding. But $400 is $400.

Well, I got my order in early last week at that "place-of-questionable-customer-service" for ~$1197 before the price went up. Just e-mailed me saying it ships tomorrow. If it fails to materialize, I'll just bite the bullet and go Crutchfield for the great service and hand-holding. But $400 is $400.

What day did you place your order on?? I placed mine Tuesday night but have yet to get any confirmation of shipping, just that the order has been "processed."