AVIC411.com

F700BT Running Full 3.0 from X910, Video.

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys that posted/hosted/shared the files

and the info!!!

I'm currently running the 3.01 latest update, and it really is like a brand new Unit!!!

Enjoying the F Series once again... boot and response time is awesome!

Thanks again...

jb

Can you share how you did the 3.01 update. Some people are saying they followed Pioneers instructions, and that now their unit hangs.

I have everything up and running, Including the 3.01.

Here is what I did (Start to Finish)

When updating to 3.0 i did the WinCE upgrade w/ format -> copy all files in then RESET the unit as there are settings in the 3.0 dump, it is not clean. After the reset procede with the update to 3.01

I have not had any issues :mrgreen:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to update WinCE on the F500BT, we dont have an eject botton? Thanks.

I think were folked... there has to be a way. TRY it with out the eject button see what happens. Im going to in a minnute.

EDIT: it will not work... Booo Hooo

Does anyone know how to update WinCE on the F500BT, we dont have an eject botton? Thanks.

I think were folked... there has to be a way. TRY it with out the eject button see what happens. Im going to in a minnute.

try this for the f500bt: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=20937&p=140906

EDIT: (obviously fill in password posted in instructions)

try this for the f500bt: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7&p=140906

EDIT: (obviously fill in password posted in instructions)

Wow kool that workd to get me in. But I still need to know the button sequence. I will search some more.

I have the 3.01 schemes but I still dont have street names on 3d. Any one else still having this problem even after the 3.01 update?

This seems to be a distance problem... If you zoom in the names are there or tilt and the names are there. Any of the expert data.zip editors know where a setting for the distance to draw street labels would reside?

This seems to be a distance problem... If you zoom in the names are there or tilt and the names are there. Any of the expert data.zip editors know where a setting for the distance to draw street labels would reside?

I second that question.

I also am having a hard time trying to figure out how to make it when input a GPS route it shows my city instead of jacksonville every time. That way i have one less thing to input.

I second that question.

I also am having a hard time trying to figure out how to make it when input a GPS route it shows my city instead of jacksonville every time. That way i have one less thing to input.

Did you set up HOME in Nav setting?

I second that question.

yup i am having the same problem with the street lables but with smart zoom turned off it works fine in 3D

I have two questions:

1) The first step, updating WindowsCE, is not working for me and I dont know what to do.

I have been able to get it past the point of going black after 20 secs but when I go to select update CE via SD format I get "sd mmc update fail!!" I have tried this close to a dozen times, reformatted my SD card, recopied the CE files from http://itchybot.com/3.0%20Install%20Files.zip on it, and still no dice. I don't know what Im doing wrong here.

I have a AVIC-F700bt and a FILEMATE ultra speed 2gb SD card.

2) From turboboss.com, am I downloading the "my flash disc" rar files from the f700bt folder, or the x910bt.zip from inside that folder, or the x910backup.zip?

Thanks guys!

The steering wheel control is much more responsive, and I have a preset advance only as well. It used to lag you had to hold the button down for a second or two then release before it registered, now its instant.

One heck of a performance boost. I love the new border black and green color scheme and the sign boards. I actually like it better then any mods that were in 8.0, now if we can just add the route cancel/nav I will have zero complaints.

The steering wheel control is much more responsive, and I have a preset advance only as well. It used to lag you had to hold the button down for a second or two then release before it registered, now its instant.

One heck of a performance boost. I love the new border black and green color scheme and the sign boards. I actually like it better then any mods that were in 8.0, now if we can just add the route cancel/nav I will have zero complaints.

You may want to check out viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751&start=150