AVIC411.com

REQUEST: EU image V3 Deck

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.Followed out instructions to install V3 to the letter,but can't get past the starting up please wait screen. :oops: Just goes on and on and on....I seem to spend more time in my camper van than in my house trying to get it going but I think I am stuck now.Any ideas from anyone?

Hi all.Followed out instructions to install V3 to the letter,but can't get past the starting up please wait screen. :oops: Just goes on and on and on....I seem to spend more time in my camper van than in my house trying to get it going but I think I am stuck now.Any ideas from anyone?

Check that you have the original as well as the worldwide license files.

Is that the original EZrider file that came with the unit?

There are a few things that can cause the startup message to not go away:

1. Need to have the appropriate license files in the APL2/iGo/License folder. The original stock license for your device ie UC or EW, and the added stock license if you are using out-of-region original Pioneer maps (usually found together with the flash dumps people upload). If you are running the hacked ezrider.exe with non-Pioneer maps, you still need to have the above mentioned file/s, as well as the generic world-wide license that is available around.

2. There is a mismatch between your wince version and the APL content. Make sure you flash your F900BT with the wince image using service menu to match the APL version that you download.

Ovalball, please download version 3 image found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26625

when you boot in testmode, before copying these files to flash disk, delete old folder APL2\IGO completely from your flash disk. If you just copy new folder overwriting old files, there may be still some old files leftover, which causes these problems. I had corrupted speedcam.txt-file in my flash disk which caused this same error message, and it didn't go away although I copied original folder from SD, as speedcam.txt file wasn't included in original folder, therefore this corrupted file still existed after copying.

• 2 months later...