AVIC411.com

AVIC Z110BT Bypass?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I got the install but have not been able to get the bypass to work as of yet. The 2 ground wire is not like the other models. The main power wire harness is the same but the harness with all the rca's is different. It does take a different IPOD cable then the other models as well. I bought a fix off ebay tonight and this guy says to use the relay just like MDEW06 said. So I am going to try that tomorrow and will let you know what I come up with.

Ok I got the install but have not been able to get the bypass to work as of yet. The 2 ground wire is not like the other models. The main power wire harness is the same but the harness with all the rca's is different. It does take a different IPOD cable then the other models as well. I bought a fix off ebay tonight and this guy says to use the relay just like MDEW06 said. So I am going to try that tomorrow and will let you know what I come up with.

Thanks for the ebay tips ,is this what the guy was talking about ?

AVHP bypass video

Are there any open pin locations in either harness?

Dont waste your time with the relay it does not work. I just hooked up the relay and got the e brake warning and once you get to about 5 mph you can no longer enter addresses or watch a movie. I really dont care much about the movie but I want to be able to enter a address with out pulling over. So any idea's

Also if anyone is interested I have a extra one of these Avic Z110Bt if some one is looking for one. Brand new box has not even been opened.