AVIC411.com

AVIC Z110BT Bypass?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all:

I installed the relay, and also did system resets, and it is definitely not in bypassed mode. Still get the e-brake message, and the menu items on the various screen gray out after you hit speed.

LAME!! The dude on eBay should be reported as a fraud...glad I didn't spend any money on that!

If anyone comes up with something, please advise!

-BN-

Mdew06,

I don't think anyone was being a smartass with you. They just stated that the ebay seller that is selling this as a viable bypass should be reported. We appreciate any efforts in finding the new bypass...

Mdew06 "is" that ebay seller,this is his link on z110bt bypass sale for $20 ,he should definitely do a refund to whoever spent that money with him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0373777210

Mdew ought not "fuckin" be so "fuckin" up "fuckin" tight. He also shouldn't be trying to make a buck on something he obviously didn't "fuckin" test..."fucker". I don't have a problem with someone making some dough on a solution that has been tested and works, and I'd gladly give up some coin for that, but to post a "solution" and ask $20 bucks for it, when it was obviously never tested is shady at best, and irresponsible.

How 'bout that? Yeah, I can use that word too, but it doesn't make me tough, cool or anything else. A toggle isn't going to work either, since when it's thrown the system is going to get a speed error from the VSS line, and still disable everything that we're trying to have enabled. I suppose you could leave that unhooked, but that defeats a lot of the accuracy of the GPS system depending on your driving conditions, but I'm not sure that would work either since it will calculate the speed information from the GPS antenna as well.

-B-

well then everyone is outta luck until someone from pioneer figures this out. and i did refund that guys money back, so im sorry. so until someone gets this bypass, have fun using the stupid parking brake, lol. glad i didnt buy this unit.

You should feel shame about yourself ,you were selling a z110bt bypass trick on ebay and gurantee it,but in the same time ,you came up to this board and asked people how to do it ? WTF ! ,you clearly have no idea if your trick is going to work or not.

I'd say, judging by the broken English and the fact that there are references to the 710 & 910, that it is unlikely to be anything that will work.

However, with that said, if you want to give it a try, by all means do. If it works, I'd be glad to split the cost with you so can you recoup some of your investment.

-B-

I'd say, judging by the broken English and the fact that there are references to the 710 & 910, that it is unlikely to be anything that will work.

However, with that said, if you want to give it a try, by all means do. If it works, I'd be glad to split the cost with you so can you recoup some of your investment.

-B-

same here ,I am willing to split that cost as well .

BTW ,how does everyone like their Z110BT ? those who already have theirs up running should post a quick review

Well,

I was going to try to remove the mute wire/pin and move it to each of the empty pin-out locations, and ground it with the parking brake. I'm sure it is probably something this simple--and just a process of elimination.

However!!! I can't figure out how to get the stupid pin to come out? The plug is not like the old series, or the F/X where you can just lift up a little clip and slide the pin out. This one is much smaller, and I can't figure it out.

If someone can tell me how to do it, I'll test each of the 7 empy slots and see if any of them give us the result we're looking for.

-B-

you lift up the center plastic peice as far as you can. You can't take it all the way out because the wires run through it. Once you have the pressure released from that center plastic piece, push a single straightened out staple into the small hole above the bigger of the two. It will go in about a third of an inch. That will release the catch on the pin and you can then wiggle the wire from the harness.