AVIC411.com

Avic-Z110BT rvfunproducts.com for $1298.00

I bought from Discount Jungle through Amazon, and they dont' have another listed there, so they must be out of stock. However, their website is: http://www.discountjungle.net/

rvfunproducts.com website now states:

New Updated Info as of 07/31 - shipping until the third week in August. They are air freighting them in and the latest they will arrive by the 17th. There are only 1000 pieces coming for the entire U.S. if we see 10% percent of our order we will get 100 units. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is a piece highly sought after. All pre-purchase orders will be filled timely. Mfg warranty is in place and we are an authorized re-seller.

Sorry, ONLY Pre-Purchase orders WILL BE FILLED so order and guarantee yours at this price now. Don't be tricked by other websites claiming to have this device. We can guarantee that through our largest west coast Pioneer distributor, there are ZERO available until they arrive in the US. Other websites are only trying to get your money.

Guaranteed to get yours FIRST HERE! The Last Word in Navigation

Crutchfield has them in stock if you want first class service (but are willing to pay a little extra for it).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His comment of "ZERO" available is absolutely incorrect - I have one IN MY HANDS that I ordered from DiscountJungle through Amazon.

And, I know Crutchfield is a very reliable provider, and they are saying the have it in stock right now as well - I take their word for it given my wonderful dealings with them in the past.

Crutchfield not only has them in stock, according to one of the reps I spoke too, they have over 200 available to ship right now. That pretty much means that by the time they are readily available everywhere else, Crutchfield will still have plenty available from there first stock. So the claim from this guy is becoming more laughable.

The dude at rvfunproducts is an asshole. Ordered from website then called to see if they had it in stock a week ago and he told me they had none but he ran the credit card charge before he even had the units. So I canceled and went to crutchfield who had them in stock and it already arrived. I'm now waiting on "rv" to refund my credit card the amount that they charged to it.

Just pay the price if you want the unit now.

I placed my order at RVfunproducts and had an email battle... sorta. I told him that I could find cheaper at tundraelectronics and i asked if he can give me some money back. The price difference after shipping is 116 bucks. He said he'll give me half that so $58. The guy kept saying that no one has them in stock blah blah blah and I have to wait till the 17th to get it. I can wait another 2 weeks for it to save 300 bucks. Dont need to get it now from crutchfield. The guy also said that his distributor is located in CA and fills all the orders there. Here is the email he sent me:

No even better. We buy from the largest West Coast Pioneer distributor period. The beauty is they are in CA. When they get them they will fill all my orders.

To be honest I am getting tons of calls about all this and what others are claiming. it is almost not worth my time dealing with it all.

Customers don't understand about new releases, and I should be use to it as I buy direct from Garmin and they are common with this stuff.

Consider yourself lucky to get one, lucky to deal with me, and lucky to be hooked in with the largest Pioneer distributor and they have your order qued!

http://www.ltmelectronics.com/

So all the other liars and losers can eat me, because they don't have a clue as to what is really going on.

In fact... I just got this email from my rep.

This was in reply to telling them that Cruthfields is telling people they have them. A complete lie.

I would say that they may be getting there shipment in the next few days, either way no one has them. But it is what it is, this piece is unavailable from anyone unless they have stock from the last shipment from the end of last month. They could just be saying that knowing they have stock coming, we have 1000 on order we may see a 100 by the 17th. No one is getting there full shipment.

No they did not arrive. We got notice yesterday that they wont be shipping until the third week in August. They are air freighting them in and the latest they will arrive by the 17th. There are only 1000 pieces coming for the entire U.S. if we see 10% percent of our order we will get 100 units. Sorry for the inconvenience but it is a piece highly sought after.

oh and he is a f**** asshole douchebag bit**.... but I put up with it just to see what he would say haha :lol:

That dude and his "largest Pioneer distributor" are made for one another. One telling the other lies before spreading them on to consumers. It reminds me of the Iraq war when the Elite National Guard spokesman was reporting live from Baghdad claiming the reports of US troops being in the city were a complete fabrication and nothing but US propaganda.........as US tanks rolled by in the background. He’s got to be delusional or the dumbest guy in the world or both. Either way he needs help.

... To be honest I am getting tons of calls about all this and what others are claiming. it is almost not worth my time dealing with it all. ...

Wow this says a lot about the guy.

... Customers don't understand about new releases, and I should be use to it as I buy direct from Garmin and they are common with this stuff. ...

What is he even trying to say here? Any company can buy direct from Garmin, it is not like its a big deal.