• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It`s the last version of skin and commonlib.dll from 3.0 version AVIC F900bt.

Igo starts and shows screen automatically when AVIC starts and there is no any warning messages.

I loaded only the commonlib.dll into APL on my 500 running hacked v3.0 and - surprise, surprise - it booted up no prob! Just to clarify tho, for me this is what happens >>> Power button :arrow: Splash screen starts :arrow: System startup in progress. Please wait :arrow: Top Menu :arrow: Map button :arrow: Map screen

I'm off for a run shortly, I will see how the unit operates and let you guys know

Installed and works,, thank you all a lot, finally a "real IGO" skin,,

I am using gps also on my motorcycle and I am used to Dimka skin,, bigger text,, clearer speedcam info etc etc..

Ive copied the Dimka skin and all of its files and it works exept one thing,, the system startup in progress will not go away ( as is waiting for some confirmation or response within the program),,

Anybody any lead,, imagine that this can be solved,, we can use any skin we would like and pesonalise whatever we like,,

Any help welcome,,

Thanks in advance

The skin works perfectly in my F900BT.

Only two questions:

- It would be possible to change the color (yellow) in the numbering of the streets?.

In day mode does not look good.

- How to change the truck by the arrow in 3D?

Kia Magentis V6

Avic F900bt

For numbers in street name, you need to find the correlating code in gj colors ui and modify it from there.

Truck by arrow? I don't understand the question, but there are some things discussed earlier in this thread regarding choosing a car through settings in sys.txt. I never used that when running the skin. It was either the Batmobile or the arrow for me.

Just updated to the latest version of this skin and seems to be working fine. I had a couple questions I wanted to see if anyone of the experts here could answer:

1. Where do you set your Home location, as near as I can tell it doesn't appear to have an option in this mod.

2. in a previous post it was mentioned that "-By pressing volume button mutes IGO sounds" I assumed this meant that while navigation was active I could press the "volume center button" and it would mute the voice, however it just appears to start the Voice Command interface which I never use. Am I doing something wrong?

3. While using the map in navigation mode or on startup it occasionally decides to zoom really far out so far out that the entire Dallas City appears which is very annoying, Does anyone know where I can set the default zoom or disable this auto-zooming?

4. This question is probably not related to the mod but has anyone found a way to delete individual points of interest? A lot of restaurants it shows around me are no longer there and I'd like to remove them.

5. While zooming in and out the navigation seems to try and do a animation zoom where it zooms in slowly. Can this be disabled to just refresh at the new zoom levels? It's a neat animation but like most animations they really just slow things down.

Thanks all, great work,

John

Just updated to the latest version of this skin and seems to be working fine. I had a couple questions I wanted to see if anyone of the experts here could answer:

1. Where do you set your Home location, as near as I can tell it doesn't appear to have an option in this mod.

4. This question is probably not related to the mod but has anyone found a way to delete individual points of interest? A lot of restaurants it shows around me are no longer there and I'd like to remove them.

John

1. - I believe in most iGO skins you just create a favorite named Home and it is assumed to be your home address. That's how it works on PDA version of iGO with GJ skin, at least.

2. - I don't think anyone has ability to edit .POI files, so not possible...