AVIC411.com

dpdurst 3.0 mod v1.5 Final - updated 10/20/09

I'm running a mixture of the 2009.1 and 2009.6 maps, building and I think the 2008.10 poi files still. Yes you will need to put the files in the folders they are supposed to go in for them to work correctly, will also need the hacked ezrider.exe

Your hacked ezrider does not have a license file with it. Will it still work?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running a mixture of the 2009.1 and 2009.6 maps, building and I think the 2008.10 poi files still. Yes you will need to put the files in the folders they are supposed to go in for them to work correctly, will also need the hacked ezrider.exe

Your hacked ezrider does not have a license file with it. Will it still work?

Yea so far I have not needed the license for anything its all running with hacked ezrider.exe only

David,

Did you get a chance to work up the additional schemes you referred to earlier in this thread (before your vacation)?

Will you post a notice on this thread when you do?... so that other leaches like me can enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

Sure do appreciate it!

Yea I did some of the new night schemes last night. I have the other's ready, but going through each one and adding the info for the solid color buildings etc is time consuming. I might have them done tonight or tomorrow.. I'll post here when they are done.

Is there anyone who has this mod running who has the (v1.2) version with mute button (as described on page 1)

The problem I am having is that even though Dpdurst said the posted version has a mute button when route is active, when I load it, I still have no mute button! wuwt?

I'm puzzled?

Anyone else have the mute button...or is it just me?

I love this mod, but will have to abandon if no mute. :(

Dpdurst is on vacation for 10 days...anyway, I really don't want to bother him.

I downloaded data.zip (v1.2) 3 times... reloaded, wiped clean then loaded again...still no mute?!

Thanks, if you can help! :D

Mute button code is not present in David's" 3.0 - 9/17/09 8:55pm data.zip (v1.2)". I am sure it was an oversight on his part and he will probably add it when he gets back from vacation. If you want to do it yourself in the meantime I believe that you need to add the following code to the navigatemap_800_480.ui file ( in this folder - data.zip\ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\).

;277 Mute

You also need to add the "button_volume.bmp" and "button_volume_mute.bmp" to this folder (data.zip\ui_pioneer\800_480\). BMP's are attached.

I have not tested the above, but the mute code is straight from David's 2.0 version so I am guessing it should work fine. I am planning on doing this myself tonight and will let you know if it works.

Duane

Not to disagree, but it most certainly is in the 1.2 code, just downloaded it and here it is.. As I have stated it only shows up when in Navigation mode to mute the route guidence!

;house numbers display

;Mute

;temp

;

Yea I did some of the new night schemes last night. I have the other's ready, but going through each one and adding the info for the solid color buildings etc is time consuming. I might have them done tonight or tomorrow.. I'll post here when they are done.

No problem, take all the time you need, I know it will be worth the wait :)!

New set of Seasons with backgrounds and Night schemes are all done. I'll post them up tonight or tomorrow and then I have another set I'll be doing after that.

New set of Seasons with backgrounds and Night schemes are all done. I'll post them up tonight or tomorrow and then I have another set I'll be doing after that.

Great work dpdurst,thank you for all your efforts.

Welcome back from your trip DP.

I took another look back at my problems from installing this mod and came up with some potential ideas for why it happened in the hope that you could confirm and resolve (if I am correct). I was impressed with the mod and would love to run it.

It crossed my mind (after a second install also killing bluetooth and maybe more which I haven't looked into) that this mod is designed for UC models and also perhaps for just one specific version (i.e your unit) such as the F900.

As my unit is a EW F910 , there are a few very subtle changes.

A good example to illustrate this is the sys.txt file . As you know , the default software for all F9 units is the same and only checks at bootup confirm which unit you have and change the install as needed. With the sys.txt file there are 4 of these in the root APL2 folder and when you first bootup , the correct region and model number version of this file is copied to the actual sys.txt file.

When I installed your mod , I took this into account and made the required changes to my sys.txt file rather than using yours. I wondered if other files within the mod would also contain such system/region specific files?

For example the pioneer.ini file in the data.zip is known to control more than just the 'scheme' of the igo app , it also has settings within it to change the parking brake speed etc. and could have other variables ?

Perhaps , if you have the time , you could post a fileset for me that has all the new files added for the mod and also a list of edits to original files that are needed ???

Sorry for the cheeky request but , I really like the mod and would love to use it.

Regards

TZ

Had a bit of a problem with the new sets of schemes(updated 29/09)Unzipped them all onto an SD card then copied them all to apl2/igo/content/schemes.Is that correct?Now when i try to open one of the new schemes i am getting an error message...file not found etc.Am I missing something obvious.Is there a limit to how many schemes you can have in the folder,and what would happen if you exceeded it?Thanks again for all your help.

Forgot to upload the new GFX folder.. its now online as well. I have not noticed the street numbers being off, I have not run the new schemes a lot. I'll check them out today and see.

As for a limit, I'm sure there is, I also think it depends on how they are named. Before changing the names I just uploaded them as is, I could only get 12-13 show up and no more even though I had like 20 in there. I renamed them and now for day I have 5 pages in there about 30 and for night I have 14 so I think that has alot to do with how many you have as well.