AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need copies as well....anyone willing to hook it up?

OK im turning utorrent on tonight ...... im seeding

PM me with you e mail address if you need a set of disks... i will paypal you 20.00 for the DISKS WITH free shipping ...

SWDW

If anyone is thinking twice about buying disks from SWDW just get them. These disks are great. He even printed the labels out that they look exactly like the real disks. I am really impressed. Thank you SWDW!!!!

You are very welcome

SWDW

or just Mike :D

Hey Guys... Technical question here.. SW maybe you can answer... I downloaded your ISO torrents... Got the EAST done first and burnt to a DL disc... while the WEST dl's still ( no one seeding ) Anyways... The question is... I udated my AVIC D3 with the EAST version 90MT so far and map seems ok, BUT.... I lost my voice guidance and all of the buttons on main s=map screen have gone to blank sections, such as zoom, rout profile etc.... I verified everything as you stated also... Did I do something wrong? Or do I need to have the WEST disc done as well ???

I had the same problem with the East disc. I also noticed a bunch of digital glitches on the map data on the East disc.

Burned the West disc, verified 100% and it worked perfectly. Gonna buy another set of DVD+R DL discs tonight and try the East disc again. If this one doesn't work, I'll probably patronize SW's sweet deal.

Can anybody else verify the MD5 checksum on the East disc iso? K3B calculates it as 192ad6f5d11b5df409389aad006f9727

Hey Guys... Technical question here.. SW maybe you can answer... I downloaded your ISO torrents... Got the EAST done first and burnt to a DL disc... while the WEST dl's still ( no one seeding ) Anyways... The question is... I udated my AVIC D3 with the EAST version 90MT so far and map seems ok, BUT.... I lost my voice guidance and all of the buttons on main s=map screen have gone to blank sections, such as zoom, rout profile etc.... I verified everything as you stated also... Did I do something wrong? Or do I need to have the WEST disc done as well ???

I had the same problem with the East disc. I also noticed a bunch of digital glitches on the map data on the East disc.

Burned the West disc, verified 100% and it worked perfectly. Gonna buy another set of DVD+R DL discs tonight and try the East disc again. If this one doesn't work, I'll probably patronize SW's sweet deal.

Can anybody else verify the MD5 checksum on the East disc iso? K3B calculates it as 192ad6f5d11b5df409389aad006f9727

To tell the truth im not sure what you are doing wrong. When i burn them i verify them then test them in my D3

everything works. what i can say is i use RIDATA disks 4X and burn them at 4X..... i think what a lot of people do is buy say a 4x disk and burn them at 2X and that is wrong they need to be cooked at there slowest rated speed. Memorex dL and TDK-DL are garbage.... 3 out of every 5 would go bad on me ..... I only use RIDATA 2 out of 25 go bad....

My computer is a Quad core 17 950 3.07 rampage 2 mother board 24 gig of ram 6 hard drives running in raid.. 4 top of the line plextor burners

PS>> just bought a 1500 labeling machine

post-37563-12872759781823_thumb.jpg

what i can say is i use RIDATA disks 4X and burn them at 4X..... i think what a lot of people do is buy say a 4x disk and burn them at 2X and that is wrong they need to be cooked at there slowest rated speed.

Just picked up a 25 spindle of RIDATA discs last night. First try with the East disc (no verification) sort-of worked in my D3 - but there were digital glitches all over the map of Chicago, many of the buttons no longer had icons & voice navigation didn't work. Second try with the East disc had an error on verification so I'm trying again at 4x. No idea why I've had issues with the East disc - West disc burned fine. This is on a Pentium 4 dual processor linux machine with 3 250GB drives via RAID5 and a gig of RAM.

Still looking for an MD5 checksum on the East disc iso from someone who downloaded the torrent. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?