CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

why bother looking for the .iso file and making endless coaster disks with bad burns

SWDW is the way to go! why waste the time and money just get his disk and be done with it :D I picked up my disk from him today and in less than 2 min i had a fully working upgraded D-3 , awesome guy to deal with !

EPIC WIN! thx mike! :twisted:

why bother looking for the .iso file and making endless coaster disks with bad burns

SWDW is the way to go! why waste the time and money just get his disk and be done with it :D I picked up my disk from him today and in less than 2 min i had a fully working upgraded D-3 , awesome guy to deal with !

EPIC WIN! thx mike! :twisted:

Thank you was very nice to meet you today

Cool car too.. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

post-37563-12872760205684_thumb.jpg

Has anyone had issues where one day, they could no longer get any maps to display on their D3?

I have the West Region 90MT disc via SWDW / Mike. Everything was fine for a month - and this morning, the map display died. Radio, iPod, Steering Wheel control work - just cannot get any map to ever come up.

I did a reset of the entire nav unit (ball point pen next to the eject button), removed and re-inserted the disc - but I can never get the nav system to ever display a map.

When I do the ball point pen reset of the unit (90MT disc is in the unit) - it tells me it is checking the disc and then I get a quick Pioneer splashscreen. It then tells me that it's trying to switch to memory mode and that it may take 30 seconds - and I wait several minutes and no luck.

I still have my original 80MT Pioneer disc. Should I try to revert back to that disc to determine if I have a disc issue or a DVD-ROM / laser issue?

What's the process to go from SWDW's 90MT back to Pioneer's 80MT?

Thanks guys.

Brent

Has anyone had issues where one day, they could no longer get any maps to display on their D3?

I have the West Region 90MT disc via SWDW / Mike. Everything was fine for a month - and this morning, the map display died. Radio, iPod, Steering Wheel control work - just cannot get any map to ever come up.

I did a reset of the entire nav unit (ball point pen next to the eject button), removed and re-inserted the disc - but I can never get the nav system to ever display a map.

When I do the ball point pen reset of the unit (90MT disc is in the unit) - it tells me it is checking the disc and then I get a quick Pioneer splashscreen. It then tells me that it's trying to switch to memory mode and that it may take 30 seconds - and I wait several minutes and no luck.

I still have my original 80MT Pioneer disc. Should I try to revert back to that disc to determine if I have a disc issue or a DVD-ROM / laser issue?

Thanks guys.

Brent

MORRPHUS WROTE THIS BELOW

Fix for an upgrade gone wrong:

If you find yourself with a non working unit or corrupted map data after the upgrade do not despair, there is still hope to "downgrade" your unit. First go to system settings and change the language (doesn't matter if it's to French or Spanish) Let the unit "upgrade" your unit again and make sure it goes well and finishes. then change the language back to English, but hit the eject button before the unit has a chance to start the upgrade. You will see "insert the appropriate disc" message. Take your old working disc (CNDV-80MT) for example and place it in the unit. IT will then "Upgrade" to the older version. You should now have your old version in English.

:?:? Sounds like a bad disk happens from time to time.. I sent you a replacment :):)

Thanks guys.

Brent

I have been having this problem also. It would not work and I would have to shut the truck off and restart. Then it would work. On saturday it started making noise in the disk drive. I thought maybe my AVIC was breaking down. By the end of the day it did not work at all and kept saying insert appropriate disk. I tried the west disk and it did not work and made noise. I went to best buy looking for a new unit. I then looked closer at the disk and it was splitting. My east disk is now in 2 pieces. I ended up ordering the disks from pioneer. I downgraded to the old discs and it works fine. Check your disc from SWDW and see if it is splitting.