AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

Those of you wanting to download a torrent I reposted it, Looks like there is still seeders on my torrent from the last time around...

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5222474

Also if you are looking for disks to burn them this is what I recommend

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130008

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just another thumbs up for imgburn. I used to burn 80MT discs with DVD Decrypter, and it appears that the write functions of these two tools are identical.

I tried burning the image with a different utility and it verified ok, but gave me a "Reading error" in my AVIC-D3. Burned another copy with imgburn and this one came out just fine. The bottom burned portions of the discs even looked different, like the other software messed up one of the tracks somehow. Never knew software could have such a profound effect on burning an image. The burn and verification takes about an hour per disc.

The unit updated and I'm now running the 90MT. Thanks again!

i was actually referring to the links to the deals for the dual layer disks =P are verbatim and ridata disks good to go? i know some people had problems depending on the program and the disk

I Use only --------- RIDATA (4x) -------------------printable disks for me nothing else works..........

I go through 100 disks a week and only lose about 5 so these work best FOR ME

I use only PLEXWRITER burners also to me their the best

AND I use a very very good computer

i was actually referring to the links to the deals for the dual layer disks =P are verbatim and ridata disks good to go? i know some people had problems depending on the program and the disk

I Use only --------- RIDATA (4x) -------------------printable disks for me nothing else works..........

I go through 100 disks a week and only lose about 5 so these work best FOR ME

I use only PLEXWRITER burners also to me their the best

AND I use a very very good computer

I can burn 3 disks at a time in 14 min total ----- any other computer i have used takes 40 to 50 min a disk

This is also with data verification turn on :!::!:

post-37563-12872760585851_thumb.png

I can burn 3 disks at a time in 14 min total ----- any other computer i have used takes 40 to 50 min a disk

This is also with data verification turn on :!::!:

You got me beat but not by much :) I got 5.2 and thats low cause my graphics card not the greatest otherwise 8gb ram and fast computer all together :!