AVIC411.com

CNDV-90MT are NOW POSTED

If each coast is under 4G each, why must it be burnt to a DL disk? Obviously the D3 reads single layer DVDs, so what's the deal with that?

Also, how in the heck did they manage to get the file size so small? I thought the last update was like 6GB per disc??

Lastly, I'm downloading Spiders torrent files now. They're moving along pretty good. Once I have them complete, I will continue to seed for a long ass time. My computer rarely turns off.

They are compressed my friend :D:D

7.55 gb east and 7.91gb west :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone having problems with "bit creep"? SWDW...since you help with so many of the disks, have you had problems for people months after getting your disks finding they just won't work anymore? Perhaps I just have a dirty lens? About a year ago I updated to the 80MT, and even using Imgburn or Nero or anything else, with verified taiyo-yuden DL media, it seems like everything will work great for a few weeks, maybe a month, and then the unit starts locking up every other time I start my vehicle. I'll burn a new disk and it seems to go away, or do the language reset once or twice and it will go away for a few weeks to a month again. I'm thinking there is a ROM issue in the unit, but at this point I don't have the money to dump $600-800 to buy a new model and getting this one repaired probably isn't worth the money either.

It just seems like a combination of issues. No matter the disk version (I've downgraded back to the original 60MT before too), the color settings for the buttons no longer work. They'll only go red or dark. Half the time the buttons won't work at all which is also when the unit pretty much locks up into it's last position. E.g. if it was on NaV last, it will be on NAV but I can't really do anything with it. The touch-screen always works, but that won't always get me into the menu to bounce between AV and NAV functions.

My problems just always seem related to the disk. Even when I reverted back to the original Pioneer MT60 disk, I still have these problems, so that definitely wasn't the solution. I haven't found my lens cleaner CD just yet, but would that cause this problem? The fact that it's intermittent, and new disks or a software reset (language change) seems to fix it temporarily, leads me to believe it's something else in the hardware.

Hi,

It definitely sounds like your unit is having a read issue. The units internal battery could be weak meaning it losing its settings when powered off . I would also definitely clean the lens.. If the unit is on the older side there probably a dirt build up inside And with weather change it may slow down the laser lens movement IE lock up freeze up...

I have had only one complaint on my disks if you read back in the forums 1 guys disk blew in half . But nobody has told me that the disk stopped working after a while. I have a burnt set in my truck that are from day one when they came out STILL perfect

(the color settings for the buttons no longer work. They'll only go red or dark. Half the time the buttons won't work at all which is also when the unit pretty much)

This part you describe is hardware related or Rom based .... So you definitely have unit issues. Then my thinking goes to if there is a hardware issue to start with It will effect software.. :(

SWDW :(

SWDW: Are you using a user-specified layer break when burning these discs, or just leaving it at default (i.e. Calculate Optimal)? I remember there was a post last year when the 80MT discs came out suggesting a manual layer break of 2084960. At the time, I just followed the instructions and burned a successful copy in a single attempt, which is still working perfectly to this day.

Please advise.

I DO NOTHING SPECIAL ..

I use power Iso with data verification turned on. burned from a original disk.

What i can tell you is after making at-least 5000 disks is it all in the disk

Meaning i get runs of bad ones then burn 100 with no problems..

SWDW

Mike :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...