AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those having trouble with getting the sky to show up, I'm almost sure that without the 3D zoom controls for tilt you may not get this to work.

Here is what I would do, it should be a one time deal. Copy my sys.txt into the apl/igo folder using your original 3.0 data.zip, this will turn off smart zoom and you should be able to use the on screen tilt controls to pan up and down on the map and get the tilt set to where you see the sky.

Shut the unit down, copy over the new data.zip file and the tilt setting should stay and you should now be able to see the sky and have it stay there.

I don't have a picture for this, but its pretty cool. Messing around last night and did a new front end theme in red. This has the US Flag in the cockpit screen area and top and bottom bars are in red. link is in the first post under the original data.zip. Enjoy

I don't have a picture for this, but its pretty cool. Messing around last night and did a new front end theme in red. This has the US Flag in the cockpit screen area and top and bottom bars are in red. link is in the first post under the original data.zip. Enjoy

How about a union jack for your British followers!!! :D

How about a union jack for your British followers!!! :D

Get me a good picture and what colors and I'll do it up real quick..

Forget the British bit,how about the cross of St.George for the English!!

What color do you want the top and bottom bars, red?

Yes,I think the red looks great.Thank You.

On the front page download and let me know if you want any changes..

On the front page download and let me know if you want any changes..

David thank you very much for that.I can't try it out because I think there must be a problem with the download site(can't download any file from it at the moment)Will try again later.Thanks again,much appreciated.

Hi David.The only thing that I would like to change is the progress bar.I have managed to reposition it to where i want,but can you tell me how to change the colours please?I want the bar to be sometning like vivid blue or green,with the marker bright yellow or orange.TIA.

Hi David.The only thing that I would like to change is the progress bar.I have managed to reposition it to where i want,but can you tell me how to change the colours please?I want the bar to be sometning like vivid blue or green,with the marker bright yellow or orange.TIA.

You will need to edit the colors using a paint program and then create the alpha layers for them