AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting an error cannot find gfx/day/cs.bmp then igo crashes. :(

Check that you have installed the GFX folder in the correct place.

flashdrive/apl2/igo/gfx.Also check that the scheme you are trying to run in the day folder :)Also delete everything in user/userdata/igo/save

Also did you install the igo_8 foder into your data.zip......

I keep getting an error cannot find gfx/day/cs.bmp then igo crashes. :(

Check that you have installed the GFX folder in the correct place.

flashdrive/apl2/igo/gfx.Also check that the scheme you are trying to run in the day folder :)Also delete everything in user/userdata/igo/save

Also did you install the igo_8 foder into your data.zip......

I figured it out, I needed to change the scheme to something other than the default pioneer schemes, after that everything loaded up perfectly. :D

Thanks for the help!

Finished up the Dec 2 update with my mods.

1. For some reason I can't get the Route Progress to work correctly. Its there but not sure if its really broke or its me.

2. New route tools button on top left, pressing this causes the original route buttons I have to show up to use, after 5 seconds they disappear again.

3. Fixed the CarpositionCursor that was centered on the screen

Will post it shortly.

I gots a question though...can anyone tell me what the icons in the middle-left of the screen that pop up are?

Here is a pic of one below, I also get like a "no left turn" or "no right turn" icon randomly, but i know they don't apply to the streets i am on, because they don't necessarily come up at any intersection or turn off and when it does you can def tell it doesn't apply to that intersection (ie: you CAN turn left or right).

photo-6.jpg

Also is trip computer supposed to store data between power cycles? When I turn my vehicle off and back on, it seems trip data starts over, but it seems it would be possible to make it preserve the data as speed logs are preserved between power cycles. does anyone know? or maybe mine is messed up and its supposed to?

thanks!

I gots a question though...can anyone tell me what the icons in the middle-left of the screen that pop up are?

Here is a pic of one below, I also get like a "no left turn" or "no right turn" icon randomly, but i know they don't apply to the streets i am on, because they don't necessarily come up at any intersection or turn off and when it does you can def tell it doesn't apply to that intersection (ie: you CAN turn left or right).

photo-6.jpg

Also is trip computer supposed to store data between power cycles? When I turn my vehicle off and back on, it seems trip data starts over, but it seems it would be possible to make it preserve the data as speed logs are preserved between power cycles. does anyone know? or maybe mine is messed up and its supposed to?

thanks!

I'm sure the arrows etc are turn restrictions and i think they are provided by the map provider ie Teleatlas or Navteq.Try turning them off in visual settings to see if they go away..

I'm sure the arrows etc are turn restrictions and i think they are provided by the map provider ie Teleatlas or Navteq.Try turning them off in visual settings to see if they go away..

They are turn restrictions, and map data is (usually) correct. This particular build of iGO, however, displays them pretty much randomly (there must be some system to it, but we haven't discovered it so far).

They are turn restrictions, and map data is (usually) correct. This particular build of iGO, however, displays them pretty much randomly (there must be some system to it, but we haven't discovered it so far).

I added an option to turn it off on mine and defaulted it to that. You might want to do the same if you haven't.

• 1 month later...
Just wondering what the white circle is for, next to the mph. Is this where the speed limit will display. If so, it does not show up, maybe because I'm using Navteq maps.

Thanks

Yep its for the speed limit and if not showing up its due to the maps.

• 1 month later...
Hi

I apologize for my language .... I'm from Polish.

Will you help me change the cursor (arrow) to cursor (car VOLVO S80 (BLACK))

THANK YOU FOR HELP

In IDT's mod, on the first page, there are exact instructions.

THANK YOU FOR HELP

In IDT's mod, on the first page, there are exact instructions.

You can insert a link?

thank you

-currently this has the subaru impreza rally car as the default 3D car

to change the 3D arrow to a car model

download the 3DCars.rar file on the download link provided and extract it

and you have to edit the sys.txt

change the current values of this

Code: Select all

3dcarsizemin=2500

3dcarsizemax=5000

3dcarsizemul=15000

to this

3dcarsizemin=5000

3dcarsizemax=8000

3dcarsizemul=30000

and add this part to the [3D] section

car_day=hot_rod_red.mdl

car_night=hot_rod_red.mdl

ghost_day=hot_rod_red.mdl

ghost_night=hot_rod_red.mdl

you now have to transfer the desired carmodel and tex file to the gfx folder in the data.zip and change the names of the above code to your selected car model name, i haven't tested every car model out as i already like the hot_rod car, but it's just a trial and error thing