AVIC411.com

Stan/Andr2000 v3.0 main screen by dpdurst - update 3/15/10

I did not back up but i tried to replace the my flash disk with the one from the 3.0 update and it seems like it goes through with the file transfer but then again it will just sit on the spash screen and then shut itself down before it ever starts.

You should only need to replace the files you changed not the complete flash disk. Not sure what you did at this point. Just putting the exact files back should have resolved the issue unless something else got deleted or changed. I would make sure you removed the gfx folder, the schemes folder and put back the original sys.txt and data.zip and see what happens. you could also use testmode to get the desktop open up explorer and manually run the ezrider.exe and see if you get any errors that might give you a hint on what happened as well.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 10/22/09 -

1. Increase size of the route progress ball and change from green to orange for better visibility

2. New backgrounds for current street, clock and speed cam distance alert. All are now same color, rounded corners and are transparent to match the next street background

Dave, what do i need to change in sys.txt to adjust the tilting? My guess is this: 3d_max_tiltlevel=10000 ?

If so, what's the value in yours to show the sky?

Thanks!

The current sys.txt has the info in it. Here is the specifics on what I changed/ Also in the 3D zoom settings in the unit I have 200/600 and tilt up/down is set for 90 on each

3d_max_tiltlevel=8500

3d_max_zoomlevel=3000

3d_min_zoomlevel=40

3d_max_zfar=2000

[smartzoom]

enabled="0"

minangle=86

maxangle=88

Updated 10/22/09 -

1. Increase size of the route progress ball and change from green to orange for better visibility

2. New backgrounds for current street, clock and speed cam distance alert. All are now same color, rounded corners and are transparent to match the next street background

And

+ Added drop-down menu with nearest POIs when clicking on a map (thanks to gurjon&DVS1).

To Configure: : Visual->Other->POI pop-up

- never - Does nothing (default, current behaviour)

- navigation - Only when navigating (POI search radius of 1 Km)

- plan mode - In Plan mode (POI search radius of 3 Km)

- navi+plan - Both when planning and navigating

:D

im having an issue with my navi with this mod, i downloaded everything you had a link too and i was using the 3.01 FW.. when im listening to my SD card music and i have it on the map, it lags like crazy.. especially trying to go to a diff song.. so for it to work properly, i have to press the menu button.. im guessing its something to do with the map screen itself? any ideas?

im having an issue with my navi with this mod, i downloaded everything you had a link too and i was using the 3.01 FW.. when im listening to my SD card music and i have it on the map, it lags like crazy.. especially trying to go to a diff song.. so for it to work properly, i have to press the menu button.. im guessing its something to do with the map screen itself? any ideas?

Yea depending on how many files you have on the SD card it could be a bit sluggish. I tried with 100 songs and its working fine. I stopped using the SD card because the more I put on it the worse things would get reading it. I moved to USB or SAT radio. Nothing I can do to the skin that would fix this problem.

Hi. I have downloaded new data.zip, sys.txt hacked ezrider. After copying to proper folders in Myflash I have small problem with keyboard display. Instead of normal size it is small and difficult to input anything without a stick. Maybe I did something wrong??? So please look at this picture and I hope you can explain this or give me any advice how to fix it to normal view. Best regards for all working on this project. I forgot to say that on emulator everything looks OK.

post-30209-12872759855781_thumb.jpg

Hi. I have downloaded new data.zip, sys.txt hacked ezrider. After copying to proper folders in Myflash I have small problem with keyboard display. Instead of normal size it is small and difficult to input anything without a stick. Maybe I did something wrong??? So please look at this picture and I hope you can explain this or give me any advice how to fix it to normal view. Best regards for all working on this project. I forgot to say that on emulator everything looks OK.

Copy back your original sys.txt and see if you have the same problem.

Sorry, doesnt work, same thing. One more thing, Problem is when inputing city & street name, I noticed that when it comes to input street number keyboard display size is normal. By the way I have avic f900bt EW version. I deleted DATA.ZIP and sys.txt. Put back originals & everything is OK. I also used Mattjunior DATA.zip and it was working without this problem. I write about it because I am simply curious what the reason might be :D .Looking forward for some more solutions to check.

Sorry, doesnt work, same thing. One more thing, Problem is when inputing city & street name, I noticed that when it comes to input street number keyboard display size is normal. By the way I have avic f900bt EW version. I deleted DATA.ZIP and sys.txt. Put back originals & everything is OK. I also used Mattjunior DATA.zip and it was working without this problem. I write about it because I am simply curious what the reason might be :D .Looking forward for some more solutions to check.

I can't see anything I did on the main screen that would affect this. Go to the page listed below in the link and find the 10/27/09 update and download this data.zip and tell me if you have the same problem. This is what I based mine off of and if you do have the same problem not sure If I can fix that.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24444

Hallo again. After deleting SAVE folder everything worked OK until I changed system settings. I am Polish so the first thing I did after restart was to change language to Polish. And here you are - keyboard is small again. To check if the language is problem I changed to some other languages and I think THIS IS IT. When switched to German, Engish or French keyboard size is OK. When changed back to Polish problem returns. As you see it is rather local problem, but I would be grateful if you try to fix it. I hope solving this will give you satisfaction and me happiness from full usage of your great mode. :D Still looking forward for your replay.

For full info I was using emulator with english language (my mistake not trying polish at the begining), that is why keyboard was ok. When I put polish language to emulator there was the same problem as in Avic. Now I changed in DATA.zip/ui_pionieer/800_480/ui file keyboards_800_480.ui with original from Pioneer latest firmware update & it is working Ok. :lol: Thanks for hints and replays.

Dave, what do i need to change in sys.txt to adjust the tilting? My guess is this: 3d_max_tiltlevel=10000 ?

If so, what's the value in yours to show the sky?

Thanks!

The current sys.txt has the info in it. Here is the specifics on what I changed/ Also in the 3D zoom settings in the unit I have 200/600 and tilt up/down is set for 90 on each

3d_max_tiltlevel=8500

3d_max_zoomlevel=3000

3d_min_zoomlevel=40

3d_max_zfar=2000

[smartzoom]

enabled="0"

minangle=86

maxangle=88

I think I'm doing something wrong. I changed these settings on my sys.txt but the view is still from too much top :)

we need it to be near to the ground to see the sky etc. The view angle has to be smaller I think but when I change the minangel maxangle values nothing happens..