AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

What are the Chances of this. The new X920bt software downloaded and put on the X910Bt. or some sort of Diaftia's mod to make any F or X series look like the new decks

Now this I dont know about yet. I am not even sure what version of the iGo software you guys are running. I need to get my hands on one of those data.zip's from your guys units. But from what I have read the testmode stuff doesn't work which means something is different even at the windows level. I will try to keep a lookout but if you could let me know when access has been gotten to the data.zip that would be great.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I just installed the latest update to your mod that i am running on my x910bt but i have been having one problem. with all 3 updates so far. when ever i set a destination then when i almost get there i click on the del route icon. (usually on the red speedo screen) it gives me a warning about some thing "are you sure you wanna delete route" i hit OK then the system just reboots. i dono if it does it on the other screens or what

I just installed the latest update to your mod that i am running on my x910bt but i have been having one problem. with all 3 updates so far. when ever i set a destination then when i almost get there i click on the del route icon. (usually on the red speedo screen) it gives me a warning about some thing "are you sure you wanna delete route" i hit OK then the system just reboots. i dono if it does it on the other screens or what

Hmmm, I wonder if this is because you are on an X series. Can you delete all of your save files, including the favorites.dat for me, and try it again? Also can you check that this happens from both the main nav screen and the route menu?

Thanks,

Alex

What are the Chances of this. The new X920bt software downloaded and put on the X910Bt. or some sort of Diaftia's mod to make any F or X series look like the new decks

I dont think that the X920 software is compatible as I do not think that this is running on Win CE. If it does not run on WinCE, then there will be no way of going into testmode and modding it. I could be wrong and I hope that I am, but that is what I was reading into.

I have a suggestion.

Is there any way to split the screen into nav map and music play list?

So we can view the route and choose which song to play at the same time.

That is a great idea. I wish I could. Unfortunately that combines pioneer functionality with iGo functionality and that just isn't possible. There are very few thing that you can integrate between the two. I think the Bluetooth icon is about the extent of it.

Its in one of the config files for the lane info I believe. I am not sure I get what you are saying though. Do you think that this pic reflects what you are saying? The right sign (Stoneridge) is the exit it wants me to take and I have to say its definitely "popping" more than the other one as the highlighted choice. You don't think so?

Your picture captures the situation pretty well. And indeed, in the dark, the 'lighter' sign DEFINITELY pops. It's under daylight driving that instead of 'popping' it seems to 'grey out' while the darker signs are more readable. Honestly, it might be more of an issue with my setup letting too much outside light in...

Thank you again for your work btw. This mod collection is by far my favorite!

Yeah I have 4 default schemes in mine that were modded only to support multiroute. Try just running those 4 and if that doesn't work find a fresh 3.0 backup to go to.

Alex, i did the 3.0 backup like you advised and it worked. i get the sky. Yeah... but...

i cant access gps or system settings now to make adjustments. i cant set home address or any of that. is this something i did wrong?

Hi Alex,

Your mods have been working great on my F90BT for about a week now and I would like to PayPay you something for the mods -- it's a big improvement over the standard nav interface. What email address should I send to through PayPal?

Thanks

Ray

Alex, i finally got everything working. it is beautiful. never have i seen so many try so hard to improve a product for no other reason than to benefit others. can you imagine if the whole world worked that way?? You guys are the greatest.

I have some questions i want to go over with anybody willing to discuss them but i want to do them one at a time so it is easier. i'll start with the one that i think i am least likely to be able to solve because it may be outside of the realm of the this forum.

can you add septate eq buttons to the top of the screen above artist, playlists, etc... so i don't have to toggle all the way through each eq setting to get to the custom settings? i have playlists that contain both hip hop and hard rock and they sound better with different eq settings.

it would be nice if i could toggle between powerful and custom 1 or 2 without going thru flat, vocal,etc.....

2nd qustion is how do i get the tools needed to do my own themes n schemes? i love mayhems red screen but i would like to add a different image for the contacts like abb1 did. i tried setting up a emulator on windows se7en but no luck with it. is there a beginners course to help get to the next level?

post-30542-12872760966998_thumb.jpg

post-30542-12872760968809_thumb.jpg

I have a question about the speedcam.

Is the speedcam included Toronto, Canada?

And where do you get the speedcam location in .txt, most of the speedcam file I have download are in .kml or .csv format, and I do not know how to convert to .txt format.

Also, I see there are two file which are "Red_Light_Camera_us.txt" and "Speed_Trap.txt" put in the same folder, so our unit can combine two files and display it?

Thanks