AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Hi Diaftia,

Maybe you are willing to update the Merten data.zip with the new changes??

Still no sign of Merten here...

I got back to him with something to test but I think he has been busy. The problem is I am not sure what all the changes he made are. I will ping him and see.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Alex

Just realised my Smartzoom reverts to OFF each time I turn my unit off.Any ideas please?

Something is up with your save files. Probably were not deleted. Delete them because mine stays on all the time so I know the feature works. :)

Alex

Just realised my Smartzoom reverts to OFF each time I turn my unit off.Any ideas please?

Something is up with your save files. Probably were not deleted. Delete them because mine stays on all the time so I know the feature works. :)

OK Alex thanks,I'll try that tonight.

Ok guys...I'm very busy with my work and social commitments and I'm on the edge to get ill (like a lot of others... :( ).

But if you all want I can up the EU version of 2.3 but be aware that TMC does not work...

That would be great.Maybe you can sort out the TMC when you feel better :) Hope you get well soon and thanks for all your efforts on behalf of us EU users.

Alex

OK Alex thanks,I'll try that tonight.

Mmm tried that but still the same.I am using Merton 3000 2.2 V.Do you think it could be something in there.Pretty sure it saved the Smartzoom settings before.

I have searched and I must be missing it. My unit does not tell me left or right for the location when reached, nor does it mention street names in the directions. I am using all components that you have included with the mode including the voice you supplied. If no than my quesion is answered but if yes...why is mine not working... Everything that I have discoverd about your mod works perfect. Let me know your thouthts...

Thanks

Sounds like you are not using the TTS voice but a standard voice. Deleting your save files should set it back to normal but either way go into the voice settings and I bet you have a non-TTS voice selected.

Alex,

I did not have Samantha chosen...Thanks

Quick Question (Anyone can anwser) I have this mod and i must say this is a GREAT PEACE OF WORK! but i am still unable to get the 3D mode. It's always showing in 2D. I want to see the clouds and other stuff dang it. I press the compass as someone else posted and that doesnt work. Just stays in 2D. oh yea and the SOFTWARE BYPASS is working like charm. Thanks Again to everyone here.

Assuming you have tried deleting the user\userdata\igo\save files.

Look at the settings you have in sys.txt

Delete user\userdata\igo\save files again

startup and set the smartzoom

do another startup and check if it's working in and if not look at the user\userdata\igo\save\system.ini post your smartzoom settings from system.ini

Cheers

34by151

Quick Question (Anyone can anwser) I have this mod and i must say this is a GREAT PEACE OF WORK! but i am still unable to get the 3D mode. It's always showing in 2D. I want to see the clouds and other stuff dang it. I press the compass as someone else posted and that doesnt work. Just stays in 2D. oh yea and the SOFTWARE BYPASS is working like charm. Thanks Again to everyone here.

Can you try calibrating your screen and try it then?

Excellent work, Diaftia! Downloaded and installed it today to my F700-BT and all seems to be fine except the off screen - it remains blank. How do I get the time and date to show? (I made sure to delete everything in the Save folder and made sure to replace the DATA.zip file.)

Its a little confusing and I wish I could change this but I can't. There are two off screens. One is a Pioneer generated one from binaries through the radio. That one I cannot change for the same reasons we cannot edit the txt for the radio output when connected to satellite radio. The other is the one that I created that is accessed via my quick menu under extras.

Ok guys...I'm very busy with my work and social commitments and I'm on the edge to get ill (like a lot of others... :( ).

But if you all want I can up the EU version of 2.3 but be aware that TMC does not work...

I added the links on the first page. Can someone tell me if they are seeing strangeness under the TMC config screen?