AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Just realised my Smartzoom reverts to OFF each time I turn my unit off.Any ideas please?

Assuming you have tried deleting the user\userdata\igo\save files.

Look at the settings you have in sys.txt

Delete user\userdata\igo\save files again

startup and set the smartzoom

do another startup and check if it's working in and if not look at the user\userdata\igo\save\system.ini post your smartzoom settings from system.ini

Cheers

34by151

That's sorted it,thank you.I think it was the settings within sys.txt that was the problem.Thanks very much for your help.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Ok guys...I'm very busy with my work and social commitments and I'm on the edge to get ill (like a lot of others... :( ).

But if you all want I can up the EU version of 2.3 but be aware that TMC does not work...

I added the links on the first page. Can someone tell me if they are seeing strangeness under the TMC config screen?

Installed with no problems.TMC button works just fine :) No strangeness in my settings......... :lol:

Ok guys...I'm very busy with my work and social commitments and I'm on the edge to get ill (like a lot of others... :( ).

But if you all want I can up the EU version of 2.3 but be aware that TMC does not work...

I added the links on the first page. Can someone tell me if they are seeing strangeness under the TMC config screen?

Haven't installed it yet, but on the first glance SYS.TXT points to device 746UC instead of 746EW, hence TMC cannot work.

If I have time I will edit the sys.txt and install today

Jörg

Haven't installed it yet, but on the first glance SYS.TXT points to device 746UC instead of 746EW, hence TMC cannot work.

If I have time I will edit the sys.txt and install today

Jörg

OK, installed it and TMC works with the edited SYS.TXT! There is no TMC Button though!

There are a few things which I propably have to understand before I can comment or give feedback, but so far it looks great.

The TMC button is the only thing I'm currently desperate for. I also might change the angles for 3 D in SYS.TXT, but thats a personal preference.

Jörg

On mine,TMC button is in the quick menu,and works fine :D

Yes, I have it there as well, but as I use it quite often during navigation, thought on screen would be nice. In the quick menu you save just one click compared to stock.

Maybe Merten or Diaftia can use the speedsign to access TMC

Jörg

On mine,TMC button is in the quick menu,and works fine :D

Yes, I have it there as well, but as I use it quite often during navigation, thought on screen would be nice. In the quick menu you save just one click compared to stock.

Jörg

Yes,having it on screen would be ideal.I'm sure if it can be done Alex will do it :)

In navigatemap_800_480.ui

Change this

;Posted Speed

To This

;Posted Speed

Currently clicking on the Speed Limit Sign will add a new speed cam.

With the change above this will happen on a long click.

A short click will take you to the TMC events

Cheers

34by151

Change this

;Posted Speed

To This

;Posted Speed

Cheers

34by151

That works absolutely spot on.Thanks very much.

Change this

;Posted Speed

To This

;Posted Speed

Cheers

34by151

That works indeed! I will put it in my next EU version.

As for TMC: I did forget to change UC to EW! Further I did some more testing. TMC settings screen works fine if you reset and use the 'old' way or through 34by151 shortcut way. But if you use the new TMC button it messes up the settings screen. After that all settings screens atre messed up even if you go there through the other ways. If you turn off and on your AVIC everything works again...

if you use the new TMC button it messes up the settings screen. After that all settings screens atre messed up even if you go there through the other ways

In navigatemap_800_480.ui /

Change this line

to

Cheers

34by151

Thnx again!!!

Will give it a try and if it works I will send Alex DaftiaV2.3_EU_fixed.rar with all your fixes applied!!

Have to wait for testing untill my wife gets back from groceries with the car... :)