AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

The file I had posted on page 2 was wrong. Here is the correct file to change the overhead road signs to blue.

You can either 1) extract the files in the zip and place them in the common folder and re-zip your data file, or 2) reomove the ui_pioneer folder from the attached zip and drop it in your apl2 folder (the same place your your data.zip goes in).

I also darkened the blue color. It does look better than this crappy picture.

Woohoo...

I finally have blue signposts again!!!

Thnx a million NSEW!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Hey Alex! Nice job as always. Although I voted for the small button menus - I think I actually like this build better. I do have a stupid question I have been meaning to ask.What exactly do the red vs. blue themes change? I have changed my theme to Pioneer Red Day/Night, but can't see a single thing that has changed.

Thanks again.

Jim

Hey Alex! Nice job as always. Although I voted for the small button menus - I think I actually like this build better. I do have a stupid question I have been meaning to ask.What exactly do the red vs. blue themes change? I have changed my theme to Pioneer Red Day/Night, but can't see a single thing that has changed.

Thanks again.

Jim

One thing I noticed on the red theme vs the blue theme is the map color for red is more of a gray tone whereas on the blue theme the map color is white. I don't know what else changes.

I actually like the original 3.0 Pioneer Blue Day theme with the Blue Bar across the top.

I am getting the same FFUIERROR, when I first push an extra button.

Also, I hit reset to try to fix an audio issue I have. I turned the ipod input to 1 and all it fine there, but for whatever reason my sirius radio icon is blacked out and I have no access to it. Anybody know what I need to do to activate it? Thank you.

Les

I am getting the same FFUIERROR, when I first push an extra button.

Also, I hit reset to try to fix an audio issue I have. I turned the ipod input to 1 and all it fine there, but for whatever reason my sirius radio icon is blacked out and I have no access to it. Anybody know what I need to do to activate it? Thank you.

Les

I see the problem with the button. I will get that fixed and put a new version up today.

The Sirius is not related to my mods. I have never seen that happen. Sorry I cant help there. Usually, if its connected it shows up. Have you checked after rebooting?

Thanks again.

Jim

From what I can tell its just the colors of the roads and such. Its pretty subtle. The only changes in the schemes from me are to support the multiroute road colors. if you use the default schemes they are all green rather than colored to the route type.

The file I had posted on page 2 was wrong. Here is the correct file to change the overhead road signs to blue.

You can either 1) extract the files in the zip and place them in the common folder and re-zip your data file, or 2) reomove the ui_pioneer folder from the attached zip and drop it in your apl2 folder (the same place your your data.zip goes in).

Woohoo...

Thnx a million NSEW!!!

No problem, glad you got the blue signs working. I forgot to put some transparency in the bmp I posted, hope you don't mind.

Woohoo...

Thnx a million NSEW!!!

No problem, glad you got the blue signs working. I forgot to put some transparency in the bmp I posted, hope you don't mind.

Stupid question, but do I need some kind of special program to edit some of the BMP-files because most of them give me errors when trying to open them in photoshop CS4...

Ran this for 80 miles yesterday, with and without a route. No error messages for me. I'm going back to the zip I was using before, so I won't be able to test for a while.

Thanks for running it and testing it out. BTW, put it into full screen mode to get the backgroundless interface that you like.

Stupid question, but do I need some kind of special program to edit some of the BMP-files because most of them give me errors when trying to open them in photoshop CS4...

A bunch of us use this one from here: http://www.rc-dev.com/i3t/

Convert the image to aRGB and edit from there. If they were RLE bmp's convert them back. You just want to convert back to same format it was before.

Ran this for 80 miles yesterday, with and without a route. No error messages for me. I'm going back to the zip I was using before, so I won't be able to test for a while.

Thanks for running it and testing it out. BTW, put it into full screen mode to get the backgroundless interface that you like.

I used the opaque setting. It was fine. Nothing against your zip, it's just I like to tinker too much. I was a thick hair away from getting themechanger working. Went through the IGO startup, but hung on the skyselection screen.