AVIC411.com

Cheapest place to get a Z110BT???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untrue. Pioneer will repair a defective unit if it still has the MFG warranty left. Every Avic I've purchased up to this point has had some kind of problem, and it had some kind of MFG warranty left. Pioneer in Long Beach has repaired every one.

Ok The fact that every Pioneer unit you've owned has had an issue doesn't give me much confidence....

Another thing that is giving me second thoughts is the fact that there is not a way to get into test mode yet so there's really no hacking or modding that can be done for this. I was draw to the Pioneer series after initially seeing the F series and how moddable it was and then I waited because I knew the X series was going to be released... Now before I'm about to buy, I take a look at the Z series and some videos that have really sold me... So you guys are happy with your z110BT and wouldn't trade it off for any other unit?

Untrue. Pioneer will repair a defective unit if it still has the MFG warranty left. Every Avic I've purchased up to this point has had some kind of problem, and it had some kind of MFG warranty left. Pioneer in Long Beach has repaired every one.

If that is true then consider yourself lucky. Pioneer states that they only honor the MF warranty if it is purchased from an authorized dealer or reseller. They deny warranty claims all the time to people that purchased from unauthorized dealers.

Ok The fact that every Pioneer unit you've owned has had an issue doesn't give me much confidence....

That only makes sense if all the units you buy are from questionable sources which is exactly why I caution buying "cheap". A lot of the unauthorized dealers often sell refurbs as new units or will sell a new unit to you knowing that the warranty is already void because they are not a dealer. There is almost always a price for buying "cheap" As for all of his units being defective, that is certainly the exception and I wouldn't worry about it. Nearly all of the people that own 110's on this forum seem to be very happy with our units.

I got mine from a authorized dealer for $949 plus the rebate so after rebate $750.

I am not sure if this is something he will do every time. From his email he made it sound like the price match he did usually wouldn't be honored. With that said I do not want to spam his website so he doesn't get nail with a bunch of people asking for it. I'll tell you this and you can do the homework! :D

It's a authorized online dealer that has a price match form you can fill out online. I used newegg's pricing on this to match.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...