AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interested member is jumped in, this is encouraging news :cool: .

What is not so encouraging is that all my download links were removed, as well as the main pictures and description of this mod, at the start of this new format and NOBODY noticed. I think it really is time to hammer the nails in this coffin. I will take some of the better parts of this mod and incorporate it into my V4, which I haven't done before because I wanted to isolate the two, but with all my links being taken out, I guess it is finally dead :(

What is not so encouraging is that all my download links were removed, as well as the main pictures and description of this mod, at the start of this new format and NOBODY noticed. I think it really is time to hammer the nails in this coffin. I will take some of the better parts of this mod and incorporate it into my V4, which I haven't done before because I wanted to isolate the two, but with all my links being taken out, I guess it is finally dead :(

I don't know if you are talking about the same thing, but with this new forum interface, I lost some of my PM ... don't know anybody else had experience the same problem :unsure: .

You know what, I like the previous forum interface better than this new one.

Abb if you are looking for the old v2.xx, which is unlikely, I have backups. Let me know.

Hey Ovalball or Abb or any other member:

Since the UK v2.75 is no longer available for download, can you please PM me a zipped file containing all *.UI files under "ui_pioneer800_480ui" and "ui_pioneercommonui" folders.

Don't send me the whole thing because it is too big. I want to see the difference between US and UK in those script files.

Thanks!

P.S.: I can't PM Ovalball for some reason, the system is stating tha ovalball cannot receive new PM message :twisted: .

Hey Ovalball or Abb or any other member:

Since the UK v2.75 is no longer available for download, can you please PM me a zipped file containing all *.UI files under "ui_pioneer800_480ui" and "ui_pioneercommonui" folders.

Don't send me the whole thing because it is too big. I want to see the difference between US and UK in those script files.

Thanks!

P.S.: I can't PM Ovalball for some reason, the system is stating tha ovalball cannot receive new PM message :twisted: .

Chuck I have put the full zipped file here http://www.4shared.com/file/GONVjZiS/Abbs_Chrome_Nav_Mod_V275_-_AV.html

Hopefully it will contain all you need.Dont know what has happened to messages.I really did prefer the old set up :angry:

Chuck I have put the full zipped file here http://www.4shared.com/file/GONVjZiS/Abbs_Chrome_Nav_Mod_V275_-_AV.html

Hopefully it will contain all you need.Dont know what has happened to messages.I really did prefer the old set up :angry:

Hey Ovalball,

The version that I have downloaded from the link above is the same as my US version, with AV, somehow mixed up?

Thanks.

Hey Ovalball,

The version that I have downloaded from the link above is the same as my US version, with AV, somehow mixed up?

Thanks.

Sorry Chuck.I thought the UK version was in there somewhere!I will have to have a better look round as i usually keep all the downloads even if they are now not used.

Chuck you cant recieve new PM'S ?????So here is a link to a UK modified file.Not sure what version it is but hopefully you will be able to see the differences.

http://www.4shared.com/file/cB_rY2qM/Data.html

Hey your die-hard v2.75 users,

I finally posted my mod under the Completed Mods/Themes section of the forum. For those interested, please search for "Chuck88's iGo Nav Mod v2.80" for link. However, only the US version is currently available!

I want to restate that abb1 was well informed of this update. I have full respect to his work and I want to thank him again for all his past helps, and future helps that I might get from him.

Cheers! :grin:

• 3 months later...

Is this mod still avaiable? If it is where can I find it? I just updated to Retell's 3.1. I was looking at this mod and love it!!!

Thanks for any help!!

First post of this thread!

However, V5.0 of this mod is available in the Completed Mod section of the forum.