AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Well, I asked this question because I want to move DYNAMICALLY many icons or layers of the map screen, in function of the current navigation state or user selection.

That is why I want to know how to use variable to set the x,y locations, again DYNAMICALLY, which lead to the question on how to add/substract to/from a given variable.

For example, if I want to move ICON_A from its current Y coordinate location to current+(50 pixels), I would use in the C langage current += 50, then instruct in the script using afterward the addition:

current += 50;
ICON_A.y current

Do you understand my question?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like that is not possible, searching through the scripts files and can't find a single instance of arithmetic operation on variables ...

Abb, can you please point me to the SPRITE or TEXT object defining the position of the number inside a roundabout road sign? This number is to indicate the exit number to take after entering a roundabout, and I want to be able to move it along with the roundabout road sign.

Thanks.

Look like that is not possible, searching through the scripts files and can't find a single instance of arithmetic operation on variables ...

Abb, can you please point me to the SPRITE or TEXT object defining the position of the number inside a roundabout road sign? This number is to indicate the exit number to take after entering a roundabout, and I want to be able to move it along with the roundabout road sign.

Thanks.

I dont think that this can be changed. The only thing that I was able to change in the signposts, was the color and the text size

I dont think that this can be changed. The only thing that I was able to change in the signposts, was the color and the text size

I was able to change the signpost location. I will post a pic later.

What I want really to change at this time is the roundabout exit number during navigation. I changed the location of the next exit sign and secondary exit sign without problem, but the number within the roundabout, I can't locate it.

Well, I asked this question because I want to move DYNAMICALLY many icons or layers of the map screen, in function of the current navigation state or user selection.

That is why I want to know how to use variable to set the x,y locations, again DYNAMICALLY, which lead to the question on how to add/substract to/from a given variable.

For example, if I want to move ICON_A from its current Y coordinate location to current+(50 pixels), I would use in the C langage current += 50, then instruct in the script using afterward the addition:

current += 50;
ICON_A.y current

Do you understand my question?

Assuming you can use variable for object's coordinates (I haven't coded iGO in a while, and don't have one handy right now)... You could use something like this (from Stanislavovich's speedcam scripts):

vTmp.Set vCurrentSpeedcamSpeedLimit
   INCVAL "vTmp" vSpeedcamOverspeedTolerance

So, if vTmp is an integer variable, you would use .set to get the initial value. Then use INCVAL (or DECVAL) to add/subtract (you can use either other variable or a numeric constant).

[
   vTmp.Set vCurrentSpeedcamSpeedLimit
   INCVAL "vTmp" vSpeedcamOverspeedTolerance

So, if vTmp is an integer variable, you would use .set to get the initial value. Then use INCVAL (or DECVAL) to add/subtract (you can use either other variable or a numeric constant).

That is really cool Boris! I grep INCVAL in the scripts and indeed found many occurrences of that, both with numerical and variables.

Thanks million! :D

Can anybody point me to where are all those beautiful 3D icons for the next turn icons that Abb has created, within the DATA.ZIP folder.

I searched all the BMP within ui_pioneer\800_480 and ui_pioneer\common, but could find them. Or maybe they are in the compressed form and could be displayed by Windows?

Thanks.

Can anybody point me to where are all those beautiful 3D icons for the next turn icons that Abb has created, within the DATA.ZIP folder.

I searched all the BMP within ui_pioneer\800_480 and ui_pioneer\common, but could find them. Or maybe they are in the compressed form and could be displayed by Windows?

Thanks.

They are found in the common folder and are labled 'diriconbig.bmp'. There is also the same file in the 'NIGHT' folder, so if you make changes to one, you have to make them to the other as well

That is really cool Boris! I grep INCVAL in the scripts and indeed found many occurrences of that, both with numerical and variables.

You're welcome! Now, the big test will be if you can do "object.x vTmp "

They are found in the common folder and are labled 'diriconbig.bmp'. There is also the same file in the 'NIGHT' folder, so if you make changes to one, you have to make them to the other as well

Thanks. Still trying to locate the exit number for the roundabout. I can see just below the file that you mentioned two files called exitnums.bmp and exitnums_23.bmp, and it seems that all the numbers are there as BMP, but I don't know whether this file is referred and how to set the position.

Anyone can help?

You're welcome! Now, the big test will be if you can do "object.x vTmp "

I will try that some day. For now I hardcoded the position of some icons relative to their initial position, and it works fine. I will report once I got a chance.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Never mind Abb, I got the Roundabout exit number fixed. The root of the problem is because there are two instances of SPRITE sprNMRExitNum defined with the 800_480.ui file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Abb or anyone, did you ever try to call a POI with this mod? It doesn't work on my side with V2.75 (without modification).

• Connect bluetooth
    Search any POI
    Select any POI, the planning screen appears
    Click on the info button (second on the left side, blue round with an 'i" inside)
    You should get a phone number (if not, try another POI)
    Click on "Call" on the bottom bar and nothing happens

Calling home by long-pressing the phone icon on the map screen or from the contacts list does work fine though?

Any idea?

• 3 weeks later...