AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Is this still the latest/best update?

I read a couple of posts about a new v4 update?

I'm downloading right now, I'm excited as I'm currently running 2.08 and this things is soo slow and laggy. 1/2 the time I'll press the "OK" button on the NAG screen and it'll take a good minute before it decided to accept my input and clear the NAG screen!!!

Hopefully this update will make it so I don't want to rip the dang thing out every time I use it.

Thanks for the efforts/files/etc

-TheChad

Is this still the latest/best update?

I read a couple of posts about a new v4 update?

I'm downloading right now, I'm excited as I'm currently running 2.08 and this things is soo slow and laggy. 1/2 the time I'll press the "OK" button on the NAG screen and it'll take a good minute before it decided to accept my input and clear the NAG screen!!!

Hopefully this update will make it so I don't want to rip the dang thing out every time I use it.

Thanks for the efforts/files/etc

-TheChad

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.

You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.

You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

OMG, I just finished installing this update.

Everything went exactly as it was suppose to, Just followed the instructions in the 1st post.

My F900BT is like a completely different HU. Now when I touch a button it actually responds!

I should have done this alot sooner, but I guess better late then never!

Thanks,

-TheChad

I was trying to upgrade and flash my f700bt to the fx3.1 version thats on this site. I followed the instructions. After finishing the install, i did a restart, and instead of seeing a black screen after the "system starting" screen, the system starting screen now loops over and over. I reverted back to the original and tried to reinstall it again but i got the same results. I can still get to the test mode screen. I'm just lost on what to do now. Any help or advice would be appreciated

Great work on this. It's great to have an All-in-One image that I can load into a machine almost like a factory upgrade.

As a note, I have a full download of the .rar file that I have been seeding for the last week. I'll keep it semi-permanently seeded for you all. I have my upload speed capped at 50KB though (can't be messing up my Warcraft playing now, can I? ;)

Just make sure that you're using the torrent file from the first page; the same one I'll link below.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5546342

And do us all a favor. Once you're done leaching the file, please seed if you see less than 4 other seeds. Since a lot of you don't seem familiar with Bittorrent, etiquette is to seed a 2.0 ratio. In other words, if you downloaded 1GB of files, seed out 2GB.