AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

ROCK AND ROLL.

Guys, thanks so much for this fix!!! I've been driving around with the goddamn reboot every 5 minutes for the last month, and then I stumbled across this fix. Everything seems to be working fine on my 700BT now.

I guess now we'll just see how long it lasts!!!

Thanks so much!

one more question .,. theres a my flash disk folder in that file plus a test mode folder along with 3 seprate files.. the question is do i put the test mode and the 3 files in the MY FLASH DISK folder before i put it on the SD card ?

Wowwww mrcool, make sure that you understand the whole thing before proceding ...

I think that you have to put all 3 files in the root folder of your SD card along with the TestMode folder, and the AVIC embedded updater will update your WinCE for you. You don't copy those 3 files to the "My Flash Disk" yourself!!!

Afterward, you then copy the whole contents of "My Flash Disk" of your SD card to "inside" the "My Flash Disk" of your AVIC.

Be careful not to cook your AVIC. Read first post man!!!

Anyone have a rear view camera installed to their unit with this version? I've installed my unit with the camera all together and the unit wont switch automatically to rear view when I put it in reverse...

I did a multimeter test on the reverse wire and I'm getting 14.XX juice when in reverse so it's getting a signal and everything is connected right, but it just wont switch. Also, I'm getting an image when I manually input the rear camera in the AV section and I get a constant rear view image when the settings is set to ON and GND on the system settings/ rear camera

Can anyone confirm if their camera works on this firmware update?

Anyone have a rear view camera installed to their unit with this version? I've installed my unit with the camera all together and the unit wont switch automatically to rear view when I put it in reverse...

I did a multimeter test on the reverse wire and I'm getting 14.XX juice when in reverse so it's getting a signal and everything is connected right, but it just wont switch. Also, I'm getting an image when I manually input the rear camera in the AV section and I get a constant rear view image when the settings is set to ON and GND on the system settings/ rear camera

Can anyone confirm if their camera works on this firmware update?

Change the polarity of the camera within SYSTEM or A/V settings ...