AVIC411.com

mod MB-IDT3.0-4 All-In-One UP June 27 '10 - 3DCars Add-On !

Whenever i use MB-IDT3.0-4 mod my moto droid is not recognize and i have no VR.

Whenever i use ABB'S mod my moto droid is recognize but i have no VR.

Whenever i use Diaftia's mod everything works, I find that strange, is there a explanation for this?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VR option is not an important factor in any mod as it is clearly unreliable and NEVER dials the number that you call or plays the song you say. The unreliability was even recognized by Pioneer as a lot of reviews have targeted this. I have never even realized that it was not fuctional with my mod nor have I ever really cared. If you can get it to work with your voice, then you are probably one of the few in the WORLD!!

The VR option is not an important factor in any mod as it is clearly unreliable and NEVER dials the number that you call or plays the song you say. The unreliability was even recognized by Pioneer as a lot of reviews have targeted this. I have never even realized that it was not fuctional with my mod nor have I ever really cared. If you can get it to work with your voice, then you are probably one of the few in the WORLD!!
When using Diaftia's mod my VR works good with my phone and ipod, im a southern boy I definitely have to speak proper when using VR search.

Sorry, I'm not able to help you, this feature is not available for Europe (where I live). My mod is partly based on the mod IDT3.0 skin1 I changed a lot of features and options. Besides, he does not seem that this function is directly related to the navigation interface.

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible for me to change some of the icons? Some are currently in French and I would like to change them into english...are these all within data.zip?

SOme of the icons that i have seen so far that i would like to change are:

vitesse (on main map screen)

arrivee

etape

continuer

thnx

is it possible for me to change some of the icons? Some are currently in French and I would like to change them into english...are these all within data.zip?

arrivee

etape

continuer

thnx

Open data.zip and search through *.UI files under \ui_pioneer\800x480\ui and \ui_pioneer\common\ui, with the french words as keywords.

arrivee

etape

continuer

thnx

Open data.zip and search through *.UI files under \ui_pioneer\800x480\ui and \ui_pioneer\common\ui, with the french words as keywords.

Hi,

thanks...i just tried that, but could not find anything which matched what i was looking for. I even renamed all the .ui files to .txt then Windows 7 could search inside each file the words...but still couldn't find anything.

I'm assuming that these are actual bmp files, which means that i would need to edit them in photoshop or something?????

thnx

Post a picture of your problem, please.

This mod contain an option for choose country (read first post, explain "All In One" and see your Map Setting Option), there is nothing to change in the data.zip.

all fixed!!

Many thanks for the info.....it would help if i read the instructions in full

:oops:

Misterblue,

Do you have any intention to improve the smartzoom behavior of the mod? Can you point me to the codes and/or files that is responsible for the smartzoom processing during navigation maneuvers (turns)?

I wish that I could improve the smartzoom behavior within Abb's Chrome mod V3.

Thanks.