AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chuck88's Nav Mod v3.4 with Primo v1.2 posted! See first post for direction and download, and link to ryar's Primo thread.

Please make sure that you read the precisions in first post before proceed to copy files and ask questions.

Thanks!

Yes - my mistake - changing it to RED would be a safety and comfort of use improvement. Can you, please, do it (at least on Red Theme) ?

Huge thanks up front for all the job that You did....Adam

Adam,

Looks like most people are comfortable with YELLOW ...

I'm sorry but I don't have lot of time. If you know a bit how to edit the UI files under "\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\DATA.zip\ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\*.ui", change all occurrences of "color=#f8cc28" to "color=#ff0000" to switch all YELLOW to RED.

If you want to do it selectively, you may want to look at navigate_800_480.ui and chuck88_800_480.ui.

You can use WinRAR to open DATA.zip and edit within WinRAR, then save back to DATA.zip when prompted.

Good luck!

Chuck

A big thank you for your work in releasing 3.4.I really thought 3.3 would be on my unit for ever,but now I have just got to give Primo a try.Also much appreciation to Ryar for his fantastic efforts with this,and also for getting you out of retirement :-P

Chuck88's Nav Mod v3.4 with Primo v1.2 posted! See first post for direction and download, and link to ryar's Primo thread.

Please make sure that you read the precisions in first post before proceed to copy files and ask questions.

Thanks!

Awesome...thanks. I'll download and try it out tomorrow.

I have installed it over 3.0210 and it works super !!

Some of the option i realy like are within reach :-)

1 question , is there a way to switch from speedo meter to your currently using source (eg cd or usb) and back ?

I use the meter a lot but to get there is no fun :-)

Hi Chuck.Is there an easy way to switch between Primo and Igo?Do you know if it possible to install the IGO favorites file onto the Primo so that your favorites are available through the Primo mod.Many thanks Chuck.

Ovalball, hope that you like the new setup!

ryar has succeeded in mapping the iGo8's maps files, POI files, building files and DEM files to Primo within SYS.txt, so I will let ryar trying to answer your question.

I have installed it over 3.0210 and it works super !!

Some of the option i realy like are within reach :-)

1 question , is there a way to switch from speedo meter to your currently using source (eg cd or usb) and back ?

I use the meter a lot but to get there is no fun :-)

Sorry but I don't understand your question. :(

Sorry but I don't understand your question. :(

Wel i use the speedometer alot , but i also change my songs :-)

When i select another album or whatever i need to go back to the map and click on the km meter (or miles :-)) to get back to it ,

how can i place a button on the menu or nav screen to go there directly ?

igo8 mod 3.4

your latest ,

Sorry but given the lack of time in my life :mrgreen: , I don't intent to continue to mod, hope that you'll learn that yourself to modify the UI script files, you will see, it is not that hard. Or else hopefully some other forum members can lend a hand to you.