AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey chuck how about a copy of your My Flash Disk Without the map. I fallow your step but i can't get it to work it keep saying that somthing in the ui_pioneer/COMMON/UI not found.

Could you post the exact message? So even if I couldn't help maybe somebody could.

Hey Chuck,

Can you please share your Primo 2.0 update?

I deeply believe that ryar is doing a great job with the AVICnet and Primo 2.0 is integrated. You don't like AVICnet?

My thread is losing traction and the last post was a couple of months ago. :(

I mean I could still do that but I would have to make sure that my copy is OK. I pay less attention if it is only for my personal use and I could fix problems when they arose, but to release it, I have to make sure that it will work fine.

Right now it is working great with my setup though ...

Give me sometime and let see if anybody else is interested. For the time being, what you can do is to download the whole thing of the first post, when everything is operating with Primo 1.2, download Primo 2.0 from ryar's AVICnet thread, then unzip to the "My Flash Disk\APL2\Primo folder and overwrite everything there, and then delete the "Primo\save" folder.

Well then, we'll give it a whirl. It is just that i have 3 of these units, so I was hoping since you had it you could share it, but I understand the whole support thing.

Thanks for the steps as you see it.

:eek:

Hey man, I will post it but just give me some time. I will repackage my mod with Primo v2.0 :)

Could you post the exact message? So even if I couldn't help maybe somebody could.

Hey chuck thank's for your help but I figured out. I was using Ryar Mod when I did it and it doesnt work with it so I did it with FX3.1 and it work great. I am still having a little problem with primo though not getting the map but I'll figured out. Hey chuck would it be posible to change the text color in the map I would like to change the clock color and make more bigger. Thank you for sharing Mod and Keep up the good work.

Hey chuck thank's for your help but I figured out. I was using Ryar Mod when I did it and it doesnt work with it so I did it with FX3.1 and it work great. I am still having a little problem with primo though not getting the map but I'll figured out. Hey chuck would it be posible to change the text color in the map I would like to change the clock color and make more bigger. Thank you for sharing Mod and Keep up the good work.

What text color or size do you mean? In my mod or in Primo 1.2?

If in my mod, which text?

Does enyone have a problem with the off button that keep showing on top of everything on the bottom right corner. I try using notepad and I can get the keyboar i turn Primo on and it still there. Does enyone knows how to get it off

Go to Custom Settings of my mod and turn OFF the A/V button bar.

What text color or size do you mean? In my mod or in Primo 1.2?

If in my mod, which text?

In your mod, Top right hand corner the MPH counter and the clock that are yellow I would like to change the their color and size. Is kind of hard to look at the clock with the yellow roads on the background.

Go to Custom Settings of my mod and turn OFF the A/V button bar.

Thank's, and keep up the good work because if it wasn't for this I would of junk my unit that when crazy while I was driving.

You would have to do some editing in the file DATA.zip->ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\Chuck88_800_480.ui, under the ";TIME" at lines 74 and 75, change the hex value of "color=#f8cc28" to whatever value you want. Google "HEX color code" to get desired color.

You can use WinRAR to open the DATA.zip file to perform editing with NotePad, then rezip it after exiting your editor.