AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, hopefully someone can help!

Somehow, I have no idea how, I have managed to change the view on my unit to a map view. That is, it is 2d / north up. Obviosuly this severely restricts the usefulness of the unit.

I can't for the life of me find a way of changing this back to 3d / Direction up.

If someone can help that would be great

[quote name='Chuck88' timestamp='1310473268' post='235026'

Both!

Thanks.

Now i have another question. I installed Retell's 3.02 firmware and when I went to install Diaftias hybrid mods it says that the destination location is full. I thought it would offer to overwrite but it hasnt. I am not sure what all I can delete safely from my flash disk on my f90bt in order to install these mods. Can anyone help??

Thanks.

Now i have another question. I installed Retell's 3.02 firmware and when I went to install Diaftias hybrid mods it says that the destination location is full. I thought it would offer to overwrite but it hasnt. I am not sure what all I can delete safely from my flash disk on my f90bt in order to install these mods. Can anyone help??

Remove maps and poi's that you will not use.

I am pretty new to this. How do I know what ones I can and shouldn't delete? What folders exactly?

I appreciate the help

Boot with testmode, open apl2/igo/content/map and delete the maps that you will not use. I live in PA and I deleted all of the states that I am sure I will not drive to..CA,OR,NM...etc.

Boot with testmode, open apl2/igo/content/map and delete the maps that you will not use. I live in PA and I deleted all of the states that I am sure I will not drive to..CA,OR,NM...etc.

Hey thanks. Thats what I needed. I am not sure how much I have to delete in terms of MB (Size). I don't plan on driving in Oregon but you never know. =) I am eager to try out these changes. I haven't modded my unit at all except for the 3.02 torrent by Retell. I am looking forward to these graphical changes. Does it change the music player fonts/graphics at all?

Not sure what speed cams are. Not sure if that will benefit me in Michigan or not....

I'd second this. Even after months of using the mod I have very little idea what many of the settings really do, or what I am really doing. Losing the 3d map for ages only to be told you can change the view pressing the compass springs to mind.

What is AutoKarta?

How do you get the tilst settings to stick?

Do the MPG calculations use US or Imperial gallons?

etc...

I've successfully installed these mods with 3.02 firmware and it works great. Just deleted the Californina POI's and map and it made room.

I would like to know what all the features are though. There are a lot of menus I am not even sure what they do exactly. Overall it appears that this mod opens up a whole new set of functionaloty. I am wondering why Pioneer had all this wrapped up and locked down. Seems like they should hire some of you to design their interfaces. This is a great mod Diaftia! Thanks for your work.