AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Correct, both NT and TA maps are on my storage card. I have a maps_nt folder, but not a maps_ta folder. The TA maps are just in the maps folder. My understanding was that when i used mapswitcher to change to NT maps it would simply rename maps to maps_ta and rename maps_nt to maps. Is that not right?

That is correct. Its just a renaming of maps directories. Does it currently change the maps directories at all?

To be honest I never did any testing of the maps on another SD card. I don't see why it would not work though.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have on my unit a several reboot, any chance to resolve it?

You did not give me much information to go on. From the sound of things you might have run out of disk space on the flash disk. Can you check to see how much is free? If there is not much free space then remove some unused map files.

I'd like to know myself. Is there a font out there that can also display Kanji? I've got a fair amount of MP3s that just show up as little squares.

When you are talking about MP3 playback that is on the system side away from the navigation software. All we can do is change the appearance of the images. We cannot relocate them or change fonts. Even if you could find a font to use there would be no way for the system to use it. Hmmm... actually (if the font is an external fine and not embedded into the program) you might be able to find the original font file and replace it with one with the same name. I have a feeling that would cause all kinds of alignment issues.

Basically, you are better off removing the bad characters from your file names.

Just added in a feature I am stoked about! Should hopefully get things dialed in soon. Also fixing the POI search around cursor. Its completely not functional in the current version. Surprised it was never mentioned... lol. Most people probably do a GPS search though.

IMG_1327.JPG

The issue isn't with bad characters, it's that they're Hiragana characters from Japanese.

When you are talking about MP3 playback that is on the system side away from the navigation software. All we can do is change the appearance of the images. We cannot relocate them or change fonts. Even if you could find a font to use there would be no way for the system to use it. Hmmm... actually (if the font is an external fine and not embedded into the program) you might be able to find the original font file and replace it with one with the same name. I have a feeling that would cause all kinds of alignment issues.

Basically, you are better off removing the bad characters from your file names.

Anyway of getting my MSN direct back after installing the mod? I installed this mod to see if it would resolve a problem of my phone pairing (enabling BT) would automatically reboot my x910bt. No haps, still reboots after it pairs up.

Go into the regional settings and set the traffic mode to MSN.

Sounds like you have a deeper system issue with the BT. Might try holding the reset button and eject button for 5 seconds to do a full reset. Otherwise start a thread in the troubleshooting section.

Alex, Just loaded this today. It's gonna take some time to get used to, but I think I am gonna like it. If I use Abb's GFX folder and his schemes, will they work on your mod? Thanks.

Give it a shot. You might need another folder from the data.zip too. I think it's the igo8 one.

It worked! I just put his GFX folder in IGO, added his schemes and used his igo8 from his datazip. It gave me his car too. Lookin better and better!

Any way you can take a pic and show me what it looks like? Oh and how big is the data.zip now?

Say, I'm having an issue with the illumination color not sticking since I did your mod. Is this something that can be fixed or is it another issue? I tried looking for the problem in the main forum but the solution posted didn't work for me.

This should absolutely not be effected from my mods. Did you try hitting the reset button? If that doesnt work hit the reset button and the eject button for 5 seconds.