AVIC411.com

Z130BT Upgrade Hacking

So you have already cracked the 130 software? I don't understand. And yes, we know there will be a 130 upgrade for older units.

The z120BT to z130bt update method is cracked.

I have a fake v2.004 that runs on Z120BT that will accept any upgrade in the SD. I need to test before it's public (of course)

And yes, we know there will be a 130 upgrade for older units.

That's pretty awesome...

I was wondering if there would be one as well, given the difference in hardware(built-in HD Tuner)...

The z120BT to z130bt update method is cracked

You freakin' rock!!!

The z120BT to z130bt update method is cracked.

I have a fake v2.004 that runs on Z120BT that will accept any upgrade in the SD. I need to test before it's public (of course)

Shortfuse,

I'm not the expert here, but from what I understand of your method, it seems like it would be pretty easy for Pioneer to defeat this crack, if they wanted to. Just refresh the patched files with the originals before continuing with the update.

So, since no one has seen the Z130 update, or is even sure what it contains, it may be premature for people to start with the hi-5's.

But I sure hope you have it nailed.

Shortfuse,

I'm not the expert here, but from what I understand of your method, it seems like it would be pretty easy for Pioneer to defeat this crack, if they wanted to. Just refresh the patched files with the originals before continuing with the update.

So, since no one has seen the Z130 update, or is even sure what it contains, it may be premature for people to start with the hi-5's.

But I sure hope you have it nailed.

I'll reverse engineer it if they do.

I wonder though, While I know that the Z110BT can be upgraded to 2.000, is it running the same EXACT files as the Z120BT is running?

It could be possible to make package our own update by using testmode to dump the Z130BT file and flashing it ot the Z110BT/Z120BT

• 3 weeks later...

I'll reverse engineer it if they do.

I wonder though, While I know that the Z110BT can be upgraded to 2.000, is it running the same EXACT files as the Z120BT is running?

It could be possible to make package our own update by using testmode to dump the Z130BT file and flashing it ot the Z110BT/Z120BT

The Z130BT upgrade software is the same I am running it on my Z120BT

I've got F30BT with 3.000 fw, but i can't access to explorer via testmode.

I could make a copy 'my flash disk', if there was an option to get working testmode for f30bt.

br

condi

I've got F30BT with 3.000 fw, but i can't access to explorer via testmode.

I could make a copy 'my flash disk', if there was an option to get working testmode for f30bt.

br

condi

We need to find that testmode. Are you sure it doesn't work? Have you done it before on a Z110/Z120?

Is there any manual available?

We need to find that testmode. Are you sure it doesn't work? Have you done it before on a Z110/Z120?

Is there any manual available?

I haven't done it on Z110/Z120. It's my first AVIC, but I was working with many gps devices in my work,

made many mortscript scripts etc. Windows CE is familiar for me.

I'd like to help as much as I can :)

I will have more time to check all service testmode discs etc, over the weekend.

What about GGS1080, GGV1345 or maybe some newer version?

Testmode 2.3 of course is not working.

http://www.schematics.me/purchase.php?id=Pioneer+AVIC-F30BT%2FXNEU5+Service+Manual+%2F+Schematics

hmmm.. fake?

------------

interesting thing:

http://www.zeroplus.com.tw/software_download/Protocol%20Analyzer%20SD%20Introduction..pdf

http://www.jinvanisystech.com/sd_sleuth_pro.html

Maybe there would be a good solution to use some logic analyzer, something which could give as the key-filename to the testmode?

Pioneer device when booting - search for testmode executable, then check for the proper blank key-file, and grant access :>

Am I right?

If we could get some logger/analyzer on the SD or maybe USB device, than we could sniff it?

One more:

http://www.robotshop.com/sfe-sd-sniffer-1.html