AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

system F930BT

Hackmode v2.2.1 stop working after installing CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update .

I reinstall hackmode and that couses problem that system doesn't start any more.

Radio starts and system gives error something like "no useable application found" on screen.

Problem can be solved

- copy \Update\USER\PRG\APL\AV.exe from "CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update" disk over CONDIHACK\INSTALLER\AV.exe on hackmode install disk

- run hackmode install again.

Hackmode doesn't work after that but at least system works.

is there any way to get hackmode work after CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update ?

Hello all , great progress it seems :)

I have been away from the AVIC scene for ages now but...

I currently have an F90BT (EU model) which i have disabled the warnings on , added some small theming to and updated my GPS maps on.

What I would like to know is , does this new hack allow me to do the same on newer models or does the 'no gps' warning in the first post still a factor that would stop me doing manual map updates ?

Many Thanks

Timbo

P.S. If maps is not an issue then what it the current best avic model available that is hacked ?

• 3 weeks later...

i have the avic z140bh new to this and when i put sd card in and go to file management it does not have an option to copy files.

i see on the bottom select, delete, all,and help and i think the far left one is enter or something so once i select what i want to copy how do i copy it is am i missing something

thanks for info if need be ill post a pic of what im talking about

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I, too, seem to have found myself staring at the "No useable application found" screen after updating my x920bt to the x940bt firmware and then running Hackmode v2.21 on top of that. I was not able to install Hackmode v2.21 on the x930bt software prior to upgrading, either. I tried replaceing AV.exe in the PR1 folder with that from the install file and tried replacing the PRG1 and System folders with that from the SD card update files. So I'm stumped and don't know what to do next. Is there anyway to manually reinstall the update files? Is there a way to undo the Hackmode installation? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

EDIT: I was able to boot up by placing a dummy PRG.FLG file in the USER directory. If I'm on v4.010 now, does PRG0 contain the files from v3.001?

Sounds like many people are having great success with this.  I am a little confused (and due to time limitations unable to review every post).  Which file do I download and install?  v1.3, v1.4, or do i go straight to 2.21.  After I have installed that, how do I use the interface, or can someone copy a picture of what it looks like.  I am trying to see how to even do simple tasks such as the radio/DVD player.   Thanks for figuring out what you have so far and I look forward to reading a response!  Thanks again!!

Hi, I have an Avic F920BT, any of you know some program I procedure to unlock the infromazioni called TMC traffic, I mean, here in Italy there are radio stations that broadcast traffic information type Radio RTL 102.5, but not the decoding F920BT , contacted the Pioneer, they replied that they did not have the codes for this reception, because they have bought the rights, but I am interested in that information as walk down the street every day, someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

My F920BT is already updated with the procedure Pionara installing the CNSD 310 FM EU.

Thank you Condiczek, works perfect on my F20BT with the CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update!

all i have to do after update to "CNSD-310FM EU 2012" was to copy the PLG0 folder to PLG1!

like the description in your first post:

NOTE FOR UPGRADED FW UNITS:
If you've got upgraded from lower model unit,
like Z110BT to Z120BT, and hackmode
is not working correctly (cant run normal mode),
then probably you've got only PRG0 with new version
of firmware, but PRG1 is with old version!
You will have to:

• make another copy of your backup PRG0 directory,
  • rename unmodified copy of PRG0 to PRG1,
  • delete PRG1 from the avic,
  • copy prepared PRG1 to avic (should be with same content as PRG0),
  • install HACKMODE normally like in instructions above the note!

Hello, my problem is similar to many here on the site.
My story.
I have a avic z120bt,
I used the last update CNSD310-FM as tips by colleagues
The update was so quiet.
I made the mistake of using hackmode v2, 21, to complete the implementation of the program, my unit came with the following error "there is no applicable program"
soon after tried hackmode v2, 2 and continued the same mistake.
I tried several steps to create PRG.FLG, copy and rename PRG0 to PGR1, and soon after replacing in the system through testmode, but not out of the error
I ask for your opinion in this way to remedy this error.
Note: I have the backup of the system with the previous version of the new update. I tried to replace the already existing and nothing.
I need help please.

EDIT:Now have bigger problem.

I ran Condi's Hackmode 2.21, which ran on a boot loop. So after searching for hours on these forums for any clue, I ran Condi's Testmode and switched out the Av.exe files, cause that's what I thought(?) was required.

Now I get "Program Error" when I turn on the radio. I can boot into Testmode on my SD Card but none of the buttons work anymore. 

Did I just brick my radio? Is there a way to get back to stock from here?

Any timely help or advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks everyone for your time.

Want to know the easiest way to fix the password problem. Well after reading the instrucitons with the HackMode tool. This is what I did.

I booted into the Hackmode

Selected File Manager

Looked for a file that says PASSWORD.DAT, and copied that to a temp directory on the SD card.

Opened the file in PSPad (Hex editor) and low and behold, it showed me the password on the right hand side. Forget the first line of it, it is the next line, without any .....s in between until you get to the last .... so example would be p.a.s.s.w.o.r.d.....

Use that password and you should be able to turn the key to ACC and wait for the password prompt, put in the password and back to normal, without having to do anything else.

Just did that and works fine.

Hope this helps everyone with their frustrations.

Regards,

Peter

And thanks Condi for the ability to get into the system.