AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

after running the auto install and remove the password.dat file my keyboard is disabled and most of the features in the menu are disabled... anyone a clue on how to fix this?

Remove?  Why did you remove it?  I believe the system expects to find the file and, if it doesn't, it locks up the unit.

Create an empty password.dat file and put it back in the folder.

So far no luck, will try to put the original password.dat file back and see if it makes a difference.

but please keep your suggestions coming.

if it fails is it an options to create a dump out of a F930 (all the directories etc) and then copy it back on the F940? (my other car has a F930 radio)

EDIT:

Just tried the Original file which contains the password but it does not even ask for a password.

I even checked the log files, as far as they are written in several directories, but no error or what so ever.

the weird thing is sometimes after rebooting I get the question if I want to set a password, and if I say I want to the keyboard is disabled,...

I also though I saw 2 files in the NAND/SYSTEM/SECURITY directory, but their was none before I copied the password.dat file.

I cant remember the name of the other file.

could someone create a dump of their F940 and provide me the files?

Kind Regards

the weird thing is sometimes after rebooting I get the question if I want to set a password, and if I say I want to the keyboard is disabled,...

Have you properly connected the parking brake wire? Check in your connection settings in "Navi Settings->Connection Status->Parking Brake" to make sure it's "On" when the parking brake is pulled.  The keyboard is always disabled if the parking brake is not pulled to ensure you're not typing while driving.

Hello, did you donate 5$
F930BT my device sd card giving you copied the file to the device plugged v2.21 hackmode took place predicate, he said, and came to the green screen. there is no applicable program screen but then stayed to help me.
I sent a picture.

If you would have read the many many many many many many many many many many posts made about v2.21, you would have never touched it.  This thing screws up units.

Try to put a PRG.FLG file in the USER folder.  If there's already one, try to remove it.

ADMINISTRATORS:

Are any administrators in this forum reading this?!  Please add a SERIOUS warning about the dangers of v2.21 and strongly suggest readers to use v1.4 instead or, hey, remove v.21 completely!  We're the ones stuck with helping users who fell in the trap of using v2.21.