AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Hi All, new to this have read upto page 40 so far.

I have a F930bt and want to change the nav software.

My question is is the F930BT the same thing as the X930BT?

If so which forum should i be using? to find out if i can change the software

thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When begin to install, it comes up caution screen telling test mode failed starting. can somebody help?

If you're talking about the initial red screen, it's not an error but just... a red screen!  Wait a little and the installation will begin shortly.  If it's really an error, then perhaps it's a compatibility issue with your unit.  On which unit are you trying to install it?

But be warned that HackMode v2.2 can be a devil in disguise.  Many people and terrible experiences with it (including me).  I strongly suggest you use TestMode v1.14

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for the file Condiczek!  My battery was unhooked to do car work. The AVIC asked for a password which I'm sure I NEVER set!?!?  Your post saved me via a friend of mine.  So grateful!  Would buy you a CASE of beer if I had a paypal acct. . .  All the best to you!

Hi there,

tnx to condi 4 hack!!!!   I've an F940BT so ..the question is:

1) i backed up my original files:OK

2) when i'll install CONDIHACK and..if it'll works....what can i do with this???

can i upgrade my maps??? can i install another navi software??? if yes...hoe can i launch it, once installed???

many tnx

regards

Hi there,

tnx to condi 4 hack!!!!   I've an F940BT so ..the question is:

1) i backed up my original files:OK

2) when i'll install CONDIHACK and..if it'll works....what can i do with this???

can i upgrade my maps??? can i install another navi software??? if yes...hoe can i launch it, once installed???

many tnx

regards

Well, the basic usefulness of CondiHack is to have access to the internal files of the unit.  You can copy, delete and open files including the file that holds the password (most useful for that).  So, yes it's good to keep a copy of the files in case whatever goes wrong, but you won't be able to do much else with it (ie. it will not upgrade maps or other firmware)

The tool lauch itself.  Just copy the files in the root of a SD card, pop it in your unit and turn it on.  I also strongly suggest you use v1.4.

How can i put the software on a SD card to unlock my Pioneer X930BT.. It's asking for a password but I don't even remember it.

You obviously need a SD card writer.  You download v1.4 of the tool, copy the files in the root of the card, turn on the unit while the card is inserted and go fetch the password as indicated in earlier posts.

Condi's HACKMODE v2.21 - AUTOINSTALL works perfectly on my F10BT but the wallpaper is somehow disconcerting showing "Condi's Hackmode v1.4" as you can see in this picture. I still have many things to learn as, for example, how to show the keyboard on screen in order to run the terminal. And, of course, I long for the GPS signal in order to run OziExplorer ;-)

Anyway thanks a lot for the hack!

For some reason I cannot seem to get this, (not very computer savy) I have tried downloaded the 1.4 onto my SD card, and transferring it into the unit. I have the x930bt. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Im trying to delete the password like many others on here. Can someone please try to walk me through this step by step. Ive spent several hours trying to figure this out when it seems to only take 5 mins. Anything will help,

Thanks,

For some reason I cannot seem to get this, (not very computer savy) I have tried downloaded the 1.4 onto my SD card, and transferring it into the unit. I have the x930bt. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Im trying to delete the password like many others on here. Can someone please try to walk me through this step by step. Ive spent several hours trying to figure this out when it seems to only take 5 mins. Anything will help,

Thanks,

1) Wipe your sd card and copy files from "Hackmode v1.4 base" on it

2) Insert to unit and boot up car, then it will bootup in testmode

3) Once in testmode, the only buttons and actions that will be needed to navigate the screens are the following:

* HOME - escape/cancel/go back

* MODE - enter/select

* Volume down (left) - move selection on screen down

* Volume up (right) - move selection on screen up

4) Move the selection on the screen down to #11, File Maintence

5) Press MODE and you will enter the File Maintence screen

6) Select User -> system -> security -> password and do a Text dump of this file.

7) There is only option on this screen that you you are concerned with here, a text dump. You do not have to move the selection around, just press MODE to perform the text dump.  The password that the unit is locked with is displayed near the top left of the screen

Hi All, I have the AVIC F20BT Australia model and had version 2.003 (APL Program 3.001000) on my unit. I downloaded Condi's HACKMODE v2.21 - AUTOINSTALL and unfortunately bricked my unit. I then restored it by copying the one folder (with the larger filesize Navi.exe) and this kind of saved the unit. The map search function did not work after this and my 2011 map did not install (as I suspect that the registry has already been updated with the details). In my exploration today I had some severe finger-trouble and deleted the STARTUP folder of my unit. So, now it displays the Pioneer badge, and luckily I can control the radio from my steering controls, but that is about it. 

A couple of points: 

- I am not a pro to this kind of thing, but that does not mean that I am illiterate. PLEASE DON'T think you are the cat's whiskers and take me out for exploring, yes, I do not know everything, but if you have criticism, keep it to yourself, you are not helping.

- When I loaded the Autohack I did not have a back-up of the folders and everything on the unit as I did not expect my unit to be bricked. Again, the latter part of the top sentence refers if you have nothing nice to say.

I am thus humbly coming to the post as a last resort and requesting help:

- Does anyone have any sound and un-condascending advice, please?

- Does anyone have a backup of their Aus unit that I could beg off them to restore my unit?

- Have anyone played with eliminating the NAV NAG SCREEN on Aus units as yet?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.