AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

ND-TMC10 is the new traffic tuner.

I searched around an noticed the ND-TMC10 prices have gone up since June. Other than what Ebay has, the cheapest I've seen is HERE for $82.99 and free shipping. I dont trust Ebay that much, but SonicElectronix is pretty good.

I just ordered my ND-TMC10 device so I wont be doing the upgrade until I receive it. I dont want to lose my live traffic.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched around an noticed the ND-TMC10 prices have gone up since June. Other than what Ebay has, the cheapest I've seen is HERE for $82.99 and free shipping. I dont trust Ebay that much, but SonicElectronix is pretty good.

I just ordered my ND-TMC10 device so I wont be doing the upgrade until I receive it. I dont want to lose my live traffic.

I looked around as soon as I found out I'd have to buy a new one back in April. I managed to get mine for $48 shipped thru Amazon, needless to say I didn't hesitate to buy it. A week later they doubled in price...