AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spent more time playing with the GPS this morning...the stock nav is definitely borked. iGO8 though is absolutely perfect and I'd be happy to use it all the time, but overlays don't really work with it and it resets to the now broken nav with every restart of my car. I don't mind how things are now but only if the stock nav worked properly...Can anyone help?

Edit: I tried to reflash the image from the first post here to see if I can get back to a starting point that works but no go...I guess the system simply won't reflash to an image with the same ID. My guess is that the registry concerning the comport for the GPS is messed up but that is strictly a guess...

Does anyone else have this issue? If I can't solve it, I can live with how things are but I sure would like to have overlays working properly with iGO8 at the least...Any help is appreciated! :/

Disable port satelit on Igo8 and restart the  interface. For me its works.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pionara I do not know if you understand me, I'm Polish and I can little English but ok translator will do the trick

so you have to open the cap for the main board face AVIC where hidden flash drive, next to her on the right are tiny capacitors and this is important! give kabelkowi mass of the USB connector, and so on up the capacitor short-circuit making slight spark screen goes suddenly showed PIONEER and began to load up all the maps are

A teraz po Polsku 

Musimy rozebrać zdejmowany panel przedni i ściągnąć obudowe która zasłania pamięć flash po tej operacji ukarze nam się pamięć i malutkie kondensatory obok pamięci po prawej stronie i one są ważne

Bierzemy zwykły przewodzik i jedna część bieżemy mase od wtyku USB drugim końcem robimy leciutkie zwarcie po tych malutkich kondesatorkach powinny iść iskry aż nagle ukarze nam się na ekranie napis Pionner i zacznie ładować się system wraz z mapami nic się nie wykasowało :)

MogÄ™ naprawić za darmo wszystkim tylko wysÅ‚ać mi samo czoÅ‚o do mnie 

Hello,

What you are doing here is putting the VDD pin of the flash chip, to ground.

Mine is not getting working with this method...

yes, but you can try to put correct winceimg.bin and winceimg.cks on root of sdcard... it just doesnt seem to want to pick them up - unsure why... i cant really find the bootloader code for this unit... doesnt seem to use uboot like other avics..

I do suspect that there is some magic file or soemting you can put on sd card that will let it do flash recovery, but i dont know what it is...

what is nand flash method? im only aware of the aplupdate utility to get it into flashing mode, and that requires you to be able to boot into testmode. testmode should boot even if My Flash disk is toasted... there is a hidden smflash partition with the os on it... still, how to get it to boot?

I have another u310bt PND unit here that is in the same state... so far I have been too lazy to hook up jtag...

Do you have by any chance the jtag pinout of this device?