AVIC411.com

What's your screen name mean?

Time for another useless post by your friendly forum postwhore. So anyway as the title says what's your s/n mean?

Mine Cntrylvr79

Country Lover 79 - I enjoy country music minus all of the vowels. It's a shorthand I use at work when doing paperwork, and the year I was born.

So let's hear em.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bcd1 = Sicilian grew up in North Newark, NJ where a very large section of Italian people migrated also called brickcity and my last name starts with a D. So, you have bcd the one I put there because I'm the head of the household. Lame I know I think I put it there because I didn't think of anything else at the time.

I guess I should've used my name Rocco....... lol

bcd1

Back in high school I got into lowriders. Had a juiced '85 Fleetwood my senior year, sold it and bought a Neon R/T (CincyR/T--is my other common screen name), then bought a '91 Brougham 3 years ago, after missing having a big ol' hoopty. Now I got an xB and a Miata--but still use good ol' Cincycaddy-- anywhoo--heres my old hoopties.

Juiced '85 circa 1997

179090_2_full.jpg

179090_3_full.jpg

179090_14_full.jpg

179090_13_full.jpg

My '91 circa 2003

179090_24_full.jpg

• 1 month later...

The Deviates were one of my favorite bands when I signed up on 3si.org a few years ago. Punk band, similar to Pennywise. The last I heard, they split up and were thinking about reforming as a Christian band.

I didn't want a screen name that had my real name or anything to do with my car, so it's the first thing that came to mind. It was available, and I've been using it ever since.