AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi. can somebody please help me. i have the appradio 1 and it is running on v2.63. i also have the appradio app 1.8.2.  My iphone is jailbroken and is running ios6.1.1.   i have the latest app extensions aswell. the problem i am having is that any time i plug my iphone in the screen goes black and freezes. it stays like this untill i plug out my iphone. do i need to downgrade my appradio firmware? has anybody had these problems. thanks in advance to anybody that can help

Been working with guys from flex there is a Patch for AppRadio now in flex.  Not sure if it is working properly though.  

Mike if the AppRadio app is running in the backgound and you touch the screen it should not have the finger with the red X right?

Also SupDave is developing backgrounder for iOS 6.  He has a beta right now for his personal use but is buggy.  Should be just a little longer.

post-75159-0-57735800-1364084313_thumb.png

I found out how to install the Beta 1.115, installed the Appradio Flex patch and I still get the red finger when I try to run either TomTom, or YouTube app.

On another note, does every one with an iphone 5 have the wrong scaling (too small) when running the "unsupported" apps using appradio extensions? If I uninstall appradio extensions and hold my phone in lanscape mode the scaling is full screen.

Anybody get notification?  I noticed today that my text messages are displaying on the app radio.

Flex can be found at this repo  getdelta.co  not com.  Also the guy that helped said the patches for youtube to play in the background, might be a good place to start also.  He said look into that.  Flex does seem possible to do what we need. We need to just figure it out.  I have used to tweak other apps and it works well.  There is a backgrounder on there for springboard but says it only work with a few apps but the developer is working on it.

We havent heard from mike, i hope i read these messages about flex and i hope it wil be a solution

Looking into it now.

Flex just helped me figured out how to fix the iOS 5 version of AppEx for the latest AppRadio app, for anyone still on the old OS.

Can't wait to use iPhone 5/iOS 6 with the AppRadio2. Getting tired of screen-sharing without touch control on the deck...

Btw, using "Display Out" now, this tweak can scale the display output to perfectly fill the AppRadio with no overscan problems at all.

Hopefully it can be implemented in the Appradio Ext. as well. 

Keep up the good work Mike!

• RonS locked this topic