AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really scary to know that there is no Backgrounder alternative ? All those apps like Imsonia, infinity, Switchermod etc arent realy a backgrounder replacement :S

Pff i really hope that Backgrounder will be IOS 6 compatible or hope that there will be a Alternative that does the same like backgrounder.

i know that there would be a lot of poeple that would donate money to have Backgrounder on IOS 6....

Hy morning i have been following this thread for a while and am so proud of all your work to get this amazing thing going

Thank you all so much i have decided to join to help in anyway

As iam looking to purchase a appradio2

For my car but after reading through these posts i am sceptical to wheter this will work on my phone

I have a phone4s evasion jailbroken o ios6.12 i also have appradio v2.0.1 w appradio extension

Do i buy the appradio today which i have been thinking of buying for sometime now

Does it work the way you guys want it too full iphone control

Please help me all advice will be appreciated as i want t buy this unit asap if its working

Once again thanks again for all your contributed help

And anything i can do just ask as we all wan this to work the way we want not pioneer:)

"Since Backgrounder does not work on iOS 6, we need to find a new way to capture these events"

i read there is an alternative?

The tweak your all looking for is InfinityTask. It just popped up on Cydia last night. 13.02.2013

its not an switcher,  it lets run programms realy in the background

"Since Backgrounder does not work on iOS 6, we need to find a new way to capture these events"

The tweak your all looking for is InfinityTask. It just popped up on Cydia last night. 13.02.2013

zF7iLHBJLTil87Kb-60DEE-570x425.png

zF7iLHBJLTil87Kb-60DEE-570x425.png

whitInfinity task

TxPZNVP8PgngFftv-60DEE-570x586.png

whitInfinity task

TxPZNVP8PgngFftv-60DEE-570x586.png

We have try and it dosen´t works. Anything from now work to keep appradio.app working property in background.

There are many options it would work but nothing realy work:

• Infinitask.
  • Insert UibackgroundMode with Ifunbox.
  • Insert UiApplicationExitsonSuspend <false/> with ifile. (It works for games, and others apps but dont mirror iphone images in background, but the aplication is running in background. I mean, appradio.app  runs in background but stop de video mirroring. The same for UibackgroundMode
  • Other mulitasking programs like infinityTask for  backgrounding.
  • Infinitytask + info.plist modification: This combinate the three firts options and... dosent works

Hope Quasar or Backgrounder will update to Ios 6 and iphone 4/4S

Hi Mike and everyone else here in the forum, I've been away for a while and just updated my iphone 4s to the 6.1.2, today I was testing the Appradio extensions and I noticed something weird, the apps are full screen now and it would be perfect if they wouldn't go out of the screen check out the attached picture, is anyone else experiencing this??, is it normal now on the beta 8???

20130301 204130

Hi guys,

Does anyone know that if an unsupported app like Google Maps is launched through the Appradio app with AppRadio extensions installed whether it will then use the GPS antenna that comes with the radio or whether it will revert to using the antenna in the phone (like it does if it is simply mirrored with the HDMI cable).

Cheers,

Luke

Hi guys,

Does anyone know that if an unsupported app like Google Maps is launched through the Appradio app with AppRadio extensions installed whether it will then use the GPS antenna that comes with the radio or whether it will revert to using the antenna in the phone (like it does if it is simply mirrored with the HDMI cable).

Cheers,

Luke

More than likely the antenna on the phone...

Hi Myke, really thank you 4 your job... i have a question: every time i have to install a new beta version, i must unistall the oldest version? i means now i have the beta6 version in my iphone, first delete it and than install  the beta8 version or just add the beta8 extension?

Tks again!!!

Hi Myke, really thank you 4 your job... i have a question: every time i have to install a new beta version, i must unistall the oldest version? i means now i have the beta6 version in my iphone, first delete it and than install  the beta8 version or just add the beta8 extension?

Tks again!!!

• RonS locked this topic