AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Appradio Ex kills my video out.  When it is not installed I can watch music videos while driving but when AppRadio Ex is installed I just get a black screen.  This is through the iPod app and the main screen.  Also Netflix no longer shows on the AppRadio.  I think in beta 3 it did work.  I used to have Siri on the screen but now it is just on the phone and the AppRadio screen is black.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a pioneer appradio2 user, this email is just to thank him for his advances in the subject and your patience, and I'm on iOS 6.1.2 Beta 6, all Ok. Again thank you very much and keep up your work.

Greetings from Spain (Barcelona).

PD: (Sorry for my English, is the translator of Google)  ;-)

So I'm wondering if anyone else experiences lag scrolling in the app screen. Everything responds just fine on the main screen, within apps, etc. but when I'm on the apps screen it's so hard to swipe between pages. I can tap icons okay and everything else just swiping through pages of apps it almost seems like it's not recognizing swipes... Like I said swipe gestures seem to work fine everywhere else just not on the apps page on the radio.

So I'm wondering if anyone else experiences lag scrolling in the app screen. Everything responds just fine on the main screen, within apps, etc. but when I'm on the apps screen it's so hard to swipe between pages. I can tap icons okay and everything else just swiping through pages of apps it almost seems like it's not recognizing swipes... Like I said swipe gestures seem to work fine everywhere else just not on the apps page on the radio.

The same for me with beta 6. i can touch icon aplications and they runs but cant swipe pages.

Can you see if Beta 6 fixes the issue?

Found out that the tweak "NoAccSplash" which disables the "Accessory Attached" splash screen that shows disabling the iPod app when you plug your iPhone into certain audio accessories. With this tweak enabled you just get a black screen on the AppRadio deck when the AppRadio.app is running. Other apps like Pandora worked fine but not the AppRadio App Home Screen.

SPH-DA02

iPhone 4S 6.1 Jailbroken

Did anyone else lose the ability to scroll in CarMediaPlayer after upgrading past beta2?  beta2 worked with the usual bugs, but every version after that prohibits me from scrolling vertically.

Sorry for double-posting; idk if that's still looked down on like it was on forums 10 years ago.   :-P

I can kinda scroll but it's not very smooth & fluid. I don't know how smooth it's supposed to be though because I just got my first AppRadio last night. Definitely tough to scroll even there and nearly impossible on the main apps screen.

I lost the ability to scroll smoothly a while ago.

With this Beta6 I can't even get apps to load on the screen.  I have unistalled Appradio and Beta6 and reinstalled them both to no avail.

• RonS locked this topic