image6hw.png

Copy the file. DEB in the directory AutoInstall and reboot

Sorry for my bad english

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

I played around with this and it's great. I noticed it doing a reinstall of the AppRadio App alot, kept bringing up welcome to my iPhone. Is there a preferred setup? I'm assuming it's the default but just checking. Hitting the black bar on the right takes it back to the app screen most of the time. When I used approved the apps, the back and forth is smoother, so I concluded the unsupported causes the appradio to reboot when hitting the home screen. Anyway fantastic progress, your work is making this HU more of what it should have been from the factory. Anyway to get some of the unsupported apps to show up in landscape, such as phone?

Thanks again, Ron

Hi Mike,

I really like the appradio extensions. Its just awesome to control navigon directly from the radio. Im using it on the avh 8400bt. Ok as its still beta state sometimes the screen stays black after switching to the iPod source and back but you already mentioned this and after restarting the appradio app its working again most of the time.

I think it would be really cool to have the following features implemented:

- Resize the Screen to fit to the radio display (on my radio navigon doesnt use the full height in landscape mode)

- option to turn off the iPhone screen (Looks somehow stupid when both devices show the same stuff and anyway you dont need the iPhone screen since you can control everything from the radio

Greetz from Germany,

Martin

Anyway to get some of the unsupported apps to show up in landscape, such as phone?

SBRotator (in Cydia) adds landscape support to some of the built in apps. I use this tweak so I plan on making sure it plays nicely with the AppRadio.

- Resize the Screen to fit to the radio display (on my radio navigon doesnt use the full height in landscape mode)

- option to turn off the iPhone screen (Looks somehow stupid when both devices show the same stuff and anyway you dont need the iPhone screen since you can control everything from the radio

The full height issue is a bug (see the first post). Still trying to resolve it.

I've tried a few things to make the phone display turn off but haven't been successful yet. It's on my list but low priority.

Has Anybody tested this out on Appradio 2 ?

I'm having issues controlling the iPhone. nothing comes up accept the official appradio App and then nothing happens....

It's ok now ....It's kind of working .....

One issue .......I can't get the official Apple music App to work .....the icon just loads on the screen ....

Is there a issue with using the Apple official Apps ?

I found out something interesting yesterday.........I know that I had mentioned earlier about Pandora not "backgrounding" when running non-pioneer apps.......BUT, I noticed that the system app "messages" will work with pandora in the background!!!!!! Safari didn't though........Didn't know if the "messages" app had some kind of different permissions???

Just thought I would throw that out there and see if it helps

• RonS locked this topic