AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I connect it to my appradio 2 the tv out doesn't work.

However the latest appradio extensions isn't out yet correct? I guess I'll wait to see

Are apps that I turn on in the setting supposed to come on when I turn them on my iPhone?

Optimistic about the mirroring capabilities.

I do get the text notifications to work and that's it. But I can't deal with the appradio app from pioneer how important is it to

Have the appradio app? I deleted it since it was useless

yes... there is only one way to expand the app turn your phone side ways or landscape and if the app supports landscape then your good to go... also i think you can go into you tv out settings and change the options dont quote me on the last option...

also could you help the forum out and for mike as well and let us know how the app extensions works with your app radio 2....

I have an AR2, just did the jailbreak for 4S IOS 5.1.1. Then installed App Ext. I can add any app to the AR2 menu screen but the touch screen function doesn't work........Really wanted this to work with Navigon. Anyone got any ideas how to fix touch? Did I miss something?

Thanks

I will definitely do that hockey mutt just ask me anything and I'll try it. So far the apps that I turn on in settings show up in appradio and the Siri button works as well. I'm assuming any setting I turn on will work. I just can't do it while driving because of the e brake issue. If someone can link me to a solution it would be great. How can I change the settings on tv out?

• RonS locked this topic