AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

Reloading the update gave back the left hand turn windows. Thanks again to the seeders.

However, the antenna still doesn't work. So I'm going to pull the unit and check to see if road vibration pulled the connection loose.

Somewhere I've read that GPS antennas have a built in amplifier. I've never had a problem with an antenna that wasn't caused by my accidental bending and breaking. Do GPS antennas usually go bad?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun.

attached files: torrent.zip

Is anyone still sharing/seeding this torrent? Noticed that there was one this morning, none now.

If some folks can turn it back on for awhile, it would be much appreciated. I will re-seed from my home PC for awhile and/or upon request.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

updated successfully thanks avic411 !

i found in service system info:

Version: 06.0000

CDDB Version: 12-01-0010

but i could not find:

Platform: 3.000200

GPS Version: 1.200000

HDD App Version: 6.000000

This is correct for the 2012 update right:

Version: 06.0000

CDDB Version: 12-01-0010

Downloading via torrent now... i'll leave utorrent running for a week or so to seed this out there...

does anyone know if there are any truly free newsgroups that we can download from using the nzb file? I've tried using some "free" ones that google finds, but they all give a 480 error for no authentication...

Torrent finished last night and updated unit successfully.... All versions match what Garrett posted...

Will continue seeding for few days at least...

Fyi -was unable to get Acronis v10 to work on win 7 even after trying hack from link someone posted. Ended up finding version 13 and using that to do everything.

Thanks to the members, and especially Garrett, for making this update available. This is the 3rd update I've gotten from this forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Installation was flawless using Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Win7 x64. Did anyone notice that the Pioneer splash screen just says Pioneer now and does not include the year of the maps, copyright info, etc.? I'm sure the maps are newer, I guess I was just expecting to see TomTom 2012 on there. No biggie.