AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi

Only one question for you. Can you pls tell me if i can update my Avic F900BT with this update ?

If not why ? im just wondernig :)

I/ve recently bought SD from pioneer cnsd-300. but still looking for some fresh maps for EU

Thx in advance

the f900bt is older then the f 920bt f930bt f940bt and is totally different hardware so wont work

I did this update on my f920bt and the bluetooth failed... i get a msg that the update was failed and now the bluetooth is NOT working!!!! any suggestions to fix it? please help!

Hi,

did you try to do the BT update a second time ?

Hello. I have a problem:

After updating my F930BT I have only German voice, but no TTS. Voice of cd folder copied to sd card, I have also tried to install it, either. Where problems are de?

------- Can anyone give the TTS German Files for avic 40BT? --------------

Hi,

you must create a folder "voice" on an sd card, in which you create another folder "TTS" and put all the 8 german tts files found on the DVD in it.

then you put the sd card in the avic, go to the voices menu and you should see something like "install from sd"... ;)

Hi,

did you try to do the BT update a second time ?

Hi,

you must create a folder "voice" on an sd card, in which you create another folder "TTS" and put all the 8 german tts files found on the DVD in it.

then you put the sd card in the avic, go to the voices menu and you should see something like "install from sd"... ;)

But the problem is that I do not have on DVD German TTS voice, maybe if there is anyone , give me :-)

Thank you very much Radeonorama and Pionara! :-D

Upgraded from CNSD-210FM and all went smoothly on my F10BT using a SanDisk 4gb SDHC Class 4 card.

UK maps look fine, happy days :-D

Can't see AppRadio at the moment but I assume that functionality will appear once I plug in the CD-IU51V iphone cable to the unit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit curious. Pioneer says, that this update enables advanced app mode on 920bt, 930bt and etc. So the question is:

Did anybody try to run iGo Primo Navigation with iPhone via usb/aux cable using the Advanced app mode on Pioneer 920bt or 930bt? Doest it work, and if it works, is it possible to use iPhone, lets say browse the web on mobile phone meanwhile the Advanced app mode is running on it? Thanks.

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/page/products/advanced-app-mode.html

I would try but I'm using second hand F920BT which came with no USB/Aux cable which I'm looking for.