AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all.

Im trying to update the AVIC F10BT (EU version) to the map update CNSD-310FM EU but when i put the SD card into the device and its showing a gray SD icon, i then turn off the car and back on with the SD card plugged in, and still a gray SD icon.

I have updated my device to CNSD-110FM with a original update, do i need to update to CNSD-210FM before i can update to CNSD-310FM ?

Hi all.

Im trying to update the AVIC F10BT (EU version) to the map update CNSD-310FM EU but when i put the SD card into the device and its showing a gray SD icon, i then turn off the car and back on with the SD card plugged in, and still a gray SD icon.

I have updated my device to CNSD-110FM with a original update, do i need to update to CNSD-210FM before i can update to CNSD-310FM ?

no. you can go straight to this update.

Did you read my instructions about editing cardinfo.cif for f10,f20,f920? If you have the right cardinfo.cif for your unit, then it will ask you to upgrade as soon as you insert the update sd card

Did you read my instructions about editing cardinfo.cif for f10,f20,f920? If you have the right cardinfo.cif for your unit, then it will ask you to upgrade as soon as you insert the update sd card

Hi. yes i did the editing i found the long "code" (KMQ..... with X07.......) in the file and replace it with the one u wrote to use for EU version F10BT, but when i use the SD card and start the car i get an gray sd icon, but i will try another one to see if its the SD card, in another thread i have tryed tha same with the 210FM, and here i can see the SD card, but its not starting automatic, (thats another sd card) so i will try that card.

My firmware is 2.004 atm. so i say i can skip CNSD-210FM and just go ahead with the CNSD-310FM without updating the firmware to a higher version, before updating with CNSD-310FM..

Hi THX.

I did the step inhere, but dident get anything and then i fixed the error, the error was that i drag/drop the files onto the SD card, but if i select the files and copy em and the insert onto the SD card, then it worked, so now my AVIC-F10BT is Version 4 (F40BT) works 100% fine, and man its improved 200-400% better to select the shortest way now.... man i lov it.

THX

So, these 2 "problems" are solved. The 6 TTS voices installed with the update (CZC, FIF, GRG, HUH, PLP, TRT) can't be modified but at least, I can install one (and only one) optional TTS voice (I have DAD, DUB, ENG, FRF, NON, PTP, SPE and SWS : if you need one, just ask :)) with an SD card following the official way : my french TTS voice "Virginie" is back... And for the QWERTY keyboard, there is an option to modifiy it to AZERTY but it's only visible when we enter an address! :D

FRISK Hello, I have upgraded maps for my F30BT Italian.

It all works fine except the voice recognition and TTS Italian language I assume that I can not select from the list.

Is there a solution?

The CD-ROM Pioneer there are "TTS-Voice" but strangely not the Italian one.

Can you help me??

Sorry for my english .... I'm using Google translator.

Hello and thanks!

thanks for the excellent advice and link to download, saved me £130 and works great.

i had a slight issue as the memory card i was using didnt seem to work, got a better quality one as suggested in the thread and it worked perfectly.

now just got to work out how the pioneer ap thing works on android, does it require a cable or can i use a bluetooth connection?

thanks again