AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What accessories are you guys buying with it to get the discount? I was thinking the XM receiver (now that Sirius doesn't have a good interface) and the bluetooth module.

Only problem is pioneer says in the manual to use CD-BTB200, and the website says CD-BTB100. Crutchfield doesn't have the 200 model yet. Your thoughts?

George, we've actually got another thread going about the D3 accessories, some posts talk about the BT adapter. CD-BTB200 isn't out yet (they're saying May), but IMO it would be worth waiting for.

I picked up the Sirius and XM NavTraffic tuner personally - I will sell the Sirius tuner and get some cash back. You may also want to think about the new backup Camera or a cd changer if you aren't happy about the 1 shared disc slot in the front for music/map data. You can't use a cd changer for map data but at least you can have a place to play music cd's if you keep the nav disc in the drive.

Hello Douglas G Bailey,

Thank you for ordering from Crutchfield! This is a message to let you know that your order has shipped and that you may be able to save $20 or more on your next order.

Order Summary

Order Number:

Bill To: Douglas G Bailey

Ship To: Douglas G Bailey

Item Description Ship Qty B/O Qty Price Amount

130AVICD3 Pioneer AVIC-D3 DVD Navigation Receiver 1 0 999.99 999.99

000NAVIG FREE Crutchfield Guide: In-Dash Navigation Receiver Installation 1 0 0.00 0.00

000SRSAIR Airbag Fact Sheet Crutchfield Crutchfield Air Bag Fact Sheet 1 0 0.00 0.00

00020OFF $20 Merchandise Credit 1 0 -20.00 -20.00

AAAFA26 Refer a Friend Offer 1 0 0.00 0.00

000CARCAT Current Crutchfield Catalog Car Bounce Back 1 0 0.00 0.00

Sub Total: $979.99

Shipping: FREE

Total: $979.99

Wooo. Shipped. $980 ain't half bad, esp if i have 6 months no interest no payment.