• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys!

It's my first post here.

I have the F30BT and I was trying to update both firmware and the EU maps.

Unfortunately the download links on the first post are not working anymore.

Is there any chance that you could upload them again? Via torrent or so...

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I do the update, and now all works perfect.

Any question:

I have an android phone and now I see that there is a new program named "aha".

I open the app in my android phone, I switch on the blueetooth on it and then I click on the aha program on my avic f20bt...

and nothing more happen..

I read the FAQ of aha, and I see that if I have an android phone the phone should connect to the pioneer avic f20bt without cable..

Hello,

I'm French. I have a AVIC F940BT. I am new on the AVIC systems.

I installed one of the latest updates from the site PIONEER. This update removes the menu in "navigation" can activate or not the speedcam.

Application version : 4.01

Bluetools version  3.20

My question:

- The installation of firmware for your F40BT or F940BT it would allow me to retrieve the activation button Speedcam?

- What are your recommendations?

In advance, thank you. Waiting for your answers,

Best regards, 

Pascal

pes la verda va todo bn pero el gps se pierde mazo y no tiene casi nada de señal una putada yo tenia el original del 2011 y iva de lujo pero claro estaba viejo pero se redirigia rapido iva bn no se perdia nunca ( tengo un avic f930bt). voy a intentar aser la atualizacion de nuevo aver si mejora o ise algo mal pero lo hice bn cambie el carinfo por el 5 todo , encima no ise copia de segurida , tampoco me preocupa mucho siempre saldra algo mas pero decidme please si alguien ha notado esto

Anyone tested/tried to do the update on a F840BT? (from my understanding it is the same as the F940BT?

Also Anyone able to point me to where to find the testmode.key file for my device? (i got the link on how to back up from eariler in the thread)

Any ideas if this can be done from usb or only Sdcard?

And from my understanding i only need to do:

To do the update on an F930BT you just have to:

01) Download the files from the links above.
02) Extract them to a safe place.
03) Open the extracted folders and go into the Update folder
04) Replace the VERINFO.DAT with the above one.
05) Copy everything you extracted onto a clean 4GB+ SD Card which has been FAT32 Complete Formated
(make sure that the files and folders on the root of the SD card are:

FIRMWARE (folder)
Update (folder)
CARDINFO.cif

06) Put it in your Car (with the engine running or on a charger etc)
07) The Pioneer will ask you if you want to run the update choose ((yes)) the device will reboot and start the update.
08) Wait untill the update is completed
09) Once completed, it may ask you to update again, if so, select ((No)).
10) If you want to update your Bluetooth firmware then, enter Bluetooth settings and update the bluetooth firmware.

I want to try to update the AVIC-F930BT which is in my father-in-law's car. But I don't want to brick anything, mostly because it's not my own car / navigation.

What I did so far: I've downloaded 3.4Gb maps from an .nzb file called "Repost Pioneer Avic 2013 EU Update F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430" and from that spot I found this thread from which I downloaded only 1 file: VERINFO.DAT

The other files.....haven't been able to download them yet.

If I can download these files and I follow the exact steps from the first page of this thread (or the above post), will I succeed in updating the cards? And do I have to update the BT also? Sorry for asking, but I want to be sure before I start with something I haven't done before.

Dank voor de reacties!

I want to try to update the AVIC-F930BT which is in my father-in-law's car. But I don't want to brick anything, mostly because it's not my own car / navigation.

What I did so far: I've downloaded 3.4Gb maps from an .nzb file called "Repost Pioneer Avic 2013 EU Update F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430" and from that spot I found this thread from which I downloaded only 1 file: VERINFO.DAT

The other files.....haven't been able to download them yet.

If I can download these files and I follow the exact steps from the first page of this thread (or the above post), will I succeed in updating the cards? And do I have to update the BT also? Sorry for asking, but I want to be sure before I start with something I haven't done before.

Dank voor de reacties!

Anybody willing to help me out ?