AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

How did you get it for $611? I just went to Crutchfield outlet and found the D3 listed for $999. Can you point me to the right direction? and how do you get the 15% off????

thanks.

The 611 came from 15% off an outlet price of 699. That is when they were priced at 799 for those 2 days. The normal outlet price is 899, so if it said 999 then there probably weren't any in stock in the outlet. The 15 percent off comes from a bonus code that you enter when you're looking at your cart, but you must have 3(total) Pioneer components over 50 dollars each. The promo code is 3A185.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wooo hooo Guess who pulled the trigger? This is 6 months in the making. We drove all the way to CES to get a look at this little doozy and now a semester, a car accident, a fire, and 2 girls later, this is finally a reality! Now we wait for the mail to come...

$1,007.46

FOR

Pioneer AVIC-D3 DVD Navigation Receiver (611.99)

Pioneer ND-BC2 Universal Reverse Rear-View Camera

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter

Pioneer CD-i200 Ipod Control Interface

Kits, Harnesses, etc.

I love you guys....

Well still nothing from Compuplus, I recieved my order from Amazon for the BT200 placed a couple days after the order from Compuplus so I am really disappointed with their shipping time I do alot of online shopping on the weekends and if the item is in stock I have always recieved it before the next weekend but this is not the case with Compuplus. Price is good though so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Once again I will update when/if I recieve my D3 and XM/Nav traffic module from them. In the meantime if you can still get the deal through Crutchfield I would recommend going with them over Compuplus.

Cheers

Well still nothing from Compuplus, I recieved my order from Amazon for the BT200 placed a couple days after the order from Compuplus so I am really disappointed with their shipping time I do alot of online shopping on the weekends and if the item is in stock I have always recieved it before the next weekend but this is not the case with Compuplus. Price is good though so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Once again I will update when/if I recieve my D3 and XM/Nav traffic module from them. In the meantime if you can still get the deal through Crutchfield I would recommend going with them over Compuplus.

Cheers

When did you order it and what shipping method?

I ordered mine from Compuplus and got it in less then a week. That was with ground shipping, now NJ is only one state away so that is no surprise.

If your having issues you may want to check your order status on their website to make sure they did not have trouble processing your credit card or something. My order got delayed a day or two because I gave them the wrong phone number at checkout.

I ordered mine from Compuplus and got it in less then a week. That was with ground shipping, now NJ is only one state away so that is no surprise.

If your having issues you may want to check your order status on their website to make sure they did not have trouble processing your credit card or something. My order got delayed a day or two because I gave them the wrong phone number at checkout.

ya i ordered from there and got mine a few days later. also had the problem because of wrong phone #. I would just call them after you place your order to just verify the # make the process faster.