AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well still nothing from Compuplus, I recieved my order from Amazon for the BT200 placed a couple days after the order from Compuplus so I am really disappointed with their shipping time I do alot of online shopping on the weekends and if the item is in stock I have always recieved it before the next weekend but this is not the case with Compuplus. Price is good though so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Once again I will update when/if I recieve my D3 and XM/Nav traffic module from them. In the meantime if you can still get the deal through Crutchfield I would recommend going with them over Compuplus.

Cheers

When did you order it and what shipping method?

Ordered it last Saturday. Well it arrived today, the Avic D3 anyway, the reciept/packing slip inside the box is for the D3 as well as the Xm Nav Traffic module (GEX-P10XMT) except that the only thing I recieved was the D3 no GEX-P10XMT so I guess I will be on the phone with them again tommorow. It seems as if they might have very good prices but the old saying still applies you get what you pay for. At this point I wish I would have just ordered from Crutchfield or even straight through Amazon. Hopefully I haven't ended up paying 900 dollars for just the head unit, I hope by some miracle the GEX-P10XMT shows up in a seperate package in the next couple days but I have a feeling I am in for a big hassle here judging by the consumer ratings compuplus has recieved online.

Once again crossing my fingers and will keep everyone updated as to the outcome of this sale.

Cheers!

Well still nothing from Compuplus, I recieved my order from Amazon for the BT200 placed a couple days after the order from Compuplus so I am really disappointed with their shipping time I do alot of online shopping on the weekends and if the item is in stock I have always recieved it before the next weekend but this is not the case with Compuplus. Price is good though so hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Once again I will update when/if I recieve my D3 and XM/Nav traffic module from them. In the meantime if you can still get the deal through Crutchfield I would recommend going with them over Compuplus.

Cheers

When did you order it and what shipping method?

Ordered it last Saturday. Well it arrived today, the Avic D3 anyway, the reciept/packing slip inside the box is for the D3 as well as the Xm Nav Traffic module (GEX-P10XMT) except that the only thing I recieved was the D3 no GEX-P10XMT so I guess I will be on the phone with them again tommorow. It seems as if they might have very good prices but the old saying still applies you get what you pay for. At this point I wish I would have just ordered from Crutchfield or even straight through Amazon. Hopefully I haven't ended up paying 900 dollars for just the head unit, I hope by some miracle the GEX-P10XMT shows up in a seperate package in the next couple days but I have a feeling I am in for a big hassle here judging by the consumer ratings compuplus has recieved online.

Once again crossing my fingers and will keep everyone updated as to the outcome of this sale.

Cheers!

Im sure theyll do you right. Mine shipped today too.

732.00 with overnight shipping from Compuplus. Received it 2 days after placing my order.

What fouled mine up was the fact I ordered in last week on friday. I paid for 2nd day shipping too. I have faith. Mine'll get here!!

Keep the faith man, they actually tried calling me twice to verify my phone number before they shipped it. Luckily I answered on the second try, because I usually won't answer my phone if the number isn't familiar to me.

I ordered mine 6/13 around midnight, received 6/14 around 10am. One day from Jersey to California. :D

lol how is that possible.. business closes at 5pm and they would process the order the next day .. but hey thats awesome lol

Place order at 0035 hrs (military time) 6/13/07

Arrived before 1100 hrs 6/14/07

When I placed the order they weren't even there (early in the morning), but my guess is once they got to work they got the ball rolling. I use Paypal and on my profile my home # was out dated. A rep sent me an email for fraud prevention asking for a correct #. I email them back and within 5 mins they called me to update the info on my account. Even with that small delay I received the deck the next day. Fast shipping and great communication.

Sometimes, it pays to pay a little extra, although I did get a good deal from CF. Ordered the D3, XM, bluetooth, and got the rear camera free + 15% off. Did the install myself and found out that the navigation wasn't working right. A few e-mails saying what the problem was and 3 days later, I'm installing a brand new D3 and returning the old one with no extra shipping costs.

I ordered mine 6/13 around midnight, received 6/14 around 10am. One day from Jersey to California. :D

lol how is that possible.. business closes at 5pm and they would process the order the next day .. but hey thats awesome lol

Place order at 0035 hrs (military time) 6/13/07

Arrived before 1100 hrs 6/14/07

When I placed the order they weren't even there (early in the morning), but my guess is once they got to work they got the ball rolling. I use Paypal and on my profile my home # was out dated. A rep sent me an email for fraud prevention asking for a correct #. I email them back and within 5 mins they called me to update the info on my account. Even with that small delay I received the deck the next day. Fast shipping and great communication.