AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best buy gets it cheaper than that I think. Just go work for best buy!

Ya, Very true. I work for Best Buy and I recently ordered my avic-d3. Its supposed to be here this friday. Employees at Best Buy gets their products for whatever Best Buy buys it from the vendors for. Most of the time anyway. The Avic-d3 is one of those few items that we get no discount on what so ever. But Pioneer has been so kind as to offer Best Buy employees an "Employee accommodation" for alot of Pioneer's products. The Avic-D3 being one of those. I'm not gonna say the exact price of the accommodation because they are very very tight about their prices and I like my job alot. But I will say it is in the 600-700 dollar range.

Best buy gets it cheaper than that I think. Just go work for best buy!

Ya, Very true. I work for Best Buy and I recently ordered my avic-d3. Its supposed to be here this friday. Employees at Best Buy gets their products for whatever Best Buy buys it from the vendors for. Most of the time anyway. The Avic-d3 is one of those few items that we get no discount on what so ever. But Pioneer has been so kind as to offer Best Buy employees an "Employee accommodation" for alot of Pioneer's products. The Avic-D3 being one of those. I'm not gonna say the exact price of the accommodation because they are very very tight about their prices and I like my job alot. But I will say it is in the 600-700 dollar range.

$660 sound right?

Hi Guys,

Been lurking as I contemplate the purchase of a D3, I am now ready to buy and, like all of you,am looking for the best deal.

I have it down to:

Sonic Electronix

Comp-U-Plus

and this one I found on PriceGrabber:

US1Camera -has 5 star on PriceGrabber and a 9+ rating on Resellerratings:

Anyone have any experience with US1 Camera?

Also any of these merchants Pioneer official vendors?

Hi Guys,

Been lurking as I contemplate the purchase of a D3, I am now ready to buy and, like all of you,am looking for the best deal.

I have it down to:

Sonic Electronix

Comp-U-Plus

and this one I found on PriceGrabber:

US1Camera -has 5 star on PriceGrabber and a 9+ rating on Resellerratings:

Anyone have any experience with US1 Camera?

Also any of these merchants Pioneer official vendors?

I would go with SONICELECTRONIX. They have the best warranty of any merchant I have ever seen. They will exchange the unit out for you for the first year you have it if you have any problems with it. I bought mine from them within the first few days the D3 was available in February and it started acting up last month. They are sending me a brand new unit. Pioneer wont even do that.